━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑽 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟱: ❝𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗚𝗢, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞❞

❪𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀, was at school and was minding her own business, as per usual, as she walked casually down the hallway - her heels clicking against the floor - she came to a stop, deciding that it was best to hide behind the ...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀, was at school and was minding her own business, as per usual, as she walked casually down the hallway - her heels clicking against the floor - she came to a stop, deciding that it was best to hide behind the wall.

However, the reason why she stopped so suddenly was due to the fact that she saw her twin brother being interrogated by none other than Jackson Whittemore.

Vanessa turned her head to the side,listening in on the conversation between the two teenage boys.

She overhears Jackson speak to Scott in a demanding tone, "Alright, little man, how about you tell me where you're getting your juice?"

Scott blinked in confusion, but then made a weirded out face towards the jock, not understanding what he was referring to.

Scott's only response was, "What?"

Jackson was clearly getting frustrated now.

So, Jackson made it sharp and simple for the McCall boy to understand, "Where, are you getting, your juice?"
Scott only remained silent for a few seconds, but then thought over Jackson's comment.

"My mom does all the grocery shopping." Scott spoke up honestly, as if the question alone was a weird one to ask.

When Vanessa heard him say this, she mentally face palmed herself and cursed underneath her breath, saying each word separately to get her point across, "Stupid. Dumbass. Twin!"