━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿𝑽 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱: ❝𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗗, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦!❞

❪𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❫

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 go." Stiles encouraged the teen werewolf, leading him and Vanessa into the boys changing rooms.

Vanessa refrained from announcing her disgust at the fact that she was in the boys changing rooms, but remembered that she was in there earlier on with her twin and best friend.

Scott started panting and grunting heavily.

"Sit down, Scotty." Vanessa demanded, before switching up, "You okay? Scotty, you okay?"

As soon as Vanessa's voice turned from demanding to straight up concerned, Scott started to growl lowly at her and Stiles.

Looking up at the duo, Scott's once dark brown orbs shifted to a reflective golden hue, meaning that he was losing control of his werewolf side.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Scott roared, making sure that the message had gotten across to the two humans before him.

Stiles jumped back, fearing his life from an uncontrollable teenage werewolf.

Scott started to charge at the pale boy, not in the right state of mind to even care about his and his sister's safety anymore.

The wolf had taken full control over him.

"Stilinski, you idiot!" Vanessa exclaimed, dragging the poor boy by his maroon lacrosse vest and frantically started running away from the rabid werewolf. "C'mon!"