━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟮: ❝𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗬, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪❞

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 still in the woods, trying to find a way out of there, ASAP.

Considering it was pitch black outside and freezing cold, the McCall twins just wanted to go back home, somewhere where they could warm themselves up.

The twins were so going to kill Stiles at school tomorrow, without a doubt, due to him leaving them behind in the woods.

Vanessa finally decided to speak, in a feigned surprised tone to her twin, seeing as she didn't feel at ease, "Well, would you look at that. We're the only ones out here."

Whenever Vanessa happened to be in a situation like this for instance, she would use her sarcasm and witty remarks or even just being her normal sassy self to mask her true emotions.

This was her way of not expressing the fear and the fact that she's scared.

So, her mechanism is to put on a façade, simply disregaring any emotions because she doesn't want anyone to see her so. . . vulnerable.

She just felt utterly weak whenever she opened up her about her true feelings.

Scott just rolled his eyes at his older twin sister, knowing that this was so like her. The sassy and sarcastic remarks.

"Van, what the hell?!" Scott exclaimed, "Do you seriously want someone to hear us?" Scott questioned, his voice raised by the time he had finished, due to the ampunt of the anger coursing within him, made by his sister's stupid actions.

"Or better yet, any animals that are living in the wood are going to chase and kill us?" Scott's voice quietened, knowing that the intensity of the fear is nerve-racking , to say the least.

"Oh relax, Scotty. Like an animal would come out in the middle of the night in the woods, at this kinda night - may I add - to come and kill us." Vanessa said as if it were that simple and the fact that she didn't take it more seriously, seemed to piss Scott the hell off even more.

"Van, we're going to find a way out of here, before it starts to rain, alright?" Scott instructed his twin, as if he now was the older twin and Vanessa somehow was the younger twin in the situation at hand.