━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰𝑰 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟯: ❝𝗦𝗜𝗥, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬❞

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 had woken up and went downstairs to get herself some breakfast.

The female McCall opened the fridge, grabbed the plastic tray of strawberries, and got all the ingredients that she needed in order to make some pancakes.

Once she had made her pancakes, she put the strawberries on top of the pancakes with some maple syrup on top.

Vanessa picked up the carton of orange juice out of the fridge, and poured some into a glass.

The raven haired girl got her knife and fork out from the drawer in the kitchen, and went to the top cupboard where the plates were, picking up a plate.

Vanessa set up the table, sitting down in an empty seat and started to eat her breakfast.

"Van, you make the best pancakes, how could I not take one?" Scott explained, yet complimented on her skills at making the best pancakes, in his opinion anyway.

"Whatever," Vanessa spoke up in a fed up tone. "Next time, you're making your own pancakes, Scotty boy." Vanessa said to Scott.

She placed her dirty plate and glass (as well as her knife and fork) into the sink, washing them up. Once she was done, Vanessa walked upstairs, and opened her bedroom door.

She immediately went to her wardrobe, getting changed into her outfit that she was going to wear for school that morning.

❪𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❫