━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬: ❝𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦❞

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 up to where Vanessa walked off to, he instantly stopped dead in his tracks when seeing her dancing to the beat of the music, like everyone else had seemed to be doing.

She was dancing with a bunch of teenagers, and seemed to be having the time of her life.

"Goddammit, Nessa." Stiles hissed underneath his breath when seeing the teenage girl having fun, knowing that Vanessa was distracted and their main objective was to keep an eye on Scott, because he could wolf out any second now.

Stiles didn't know what to do, but he had this thought in his head to yell out her name to get her attention, but knew immediately that she wouldn't have been able to hear him considering the music was booming loudly.

He just left her to it, and tried to find his other best friend on his own.

⋆˚ ༘🍁⋆。˚.

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 along to the music, which was playing 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga, started swaying her hips along to the beat of the music.

Vanessa suddenly stopped dancing, when she got this strange feeling, as if someone had been watching her.

The teenage girl started to walk off, so that she could go get herself a drink that wasn't intoxicated with alcohol, because she didn't want to be drunk to the point where she can barely stand on two feet without toppling over.

She was lightly buzzed, but not drunk.

She walked up to a table that sat outside on the grass, which had jugs of beer and all sorts of alcohol in them, but picked up, grabbed a glass and filled it up with some pink lemonade that also sat on the table from the glass jug.

The raven haired girl walked on outside and sat down in a chair, then started to take a few sips of her beverage out of the glass. However, Vanessa stopped mid sip and turned to her left when feeling eyes on her.

What made her heart rate escalate what seemed to be like from 0 to 100 in one split second.

It was because she saw Derek Hale staring right at her with an intense stare that made her head spin, or maybe that was the alcohol doing it's magic on her, or something.