━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿𝑰 ━

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭: ❝𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭: ❝𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛. 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧, 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦?! 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔' 𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙𝗙❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 her best friend, who looked around frantically at her once he'd seen her within eyesight, and in that exact moment, Stiles hadn't felt more relieved in his life.

"There you are!" Stiles exclaimed in relief, immediately pulling the girl into a tight hug, which had taken the teenage girl by surprise.

The raven haired girl hugged the teenage boy back. "Yeah, Stilinski. I'm here." Vanessa answered back in a breathy tone, half chuckling at how worried Stiles was for her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Vanessa answered back, confused as to why Stiles was being weird all of a sudden.

"We need to go. Like, now!" Stiles suddenly exclaimed in realisation.

"Wait? What?!" Vanessa exclaimed back in confusion.

"Nessa, please just listen to me!" Stiles pleaded to his other best friend and grabbed a hold of her hand in his to prevent her from going anywhere.

"That's the thing Stiles, I am listening!" Vanessa exclaimed in utter frustration, not at all getting why Stiles is acting this way.

Then again, nobody, not even her, knew why Stiles is well. . . Stiles.

"Alright, I'll tell you. But only if you promise me that you won't freak out or scream at this, okay?" Stiles asked Vanessa in a pleading tone.

"Okay?" Vanessa asked cluelessly.

"Well, uh, - God I don't know how to say this - I really don't know what to say, like seriously I don--" Before Stiles could ramble on anymore then he already had, Vanessa had an annoyed and angered look on her face.

She just snapped.

"God! Stiles what is it?! Because I swear you're freakin' going to regre--'' This time it was Vanessa who was cut off by the hyperactive spaz.