Chapter 1

(Denki's POV)
      I was in my dorm room looking up at the ceiling when I thought about him again. The boy who looked tired all the time, with the purple hair and the scent...I couldn't think about the smell because I didn't care. I just wanted the boy.
      "I wish you would notice me," I say rolling over holding onto a pillow thinking it was him ,"I-I want you because...something about you...draws me to you." I say with tears falling down my face. I kept crying until I fell asleep.
      I walk to class with my best bro Kirishima when he said something.
      "What?" I asked looking at him.
      "Who do you like that's in our class?"
      I laugh and was about to tell him that I didn't like anyone in our class when I ran into someone. I was about to fall to the ground when I felt someone holding on to my hips and holding me close. I open my eyes to see that it was the boy, the purple haired boy named Shinso. Just being this close to him I could smell his scent, the smell of lavender fill my noise, I fell my face turn red and Shinso's face was a bit red as well.
      "Sorry about that Kamanari." he said letting my hips go.
      "I-It's fine!! I wasn't looking where I was going and...ran into you...and uh.."
     "It's fine Denks...I have to go," he walks away ,"bye."
      I watch him leave and I heard a laugh behind me. I look to see that it was Kirishima bent over laughing his head off.
      "What???"
      "You were blushing around Shinso. An alpha that's not in our class."
      "S-So...don't make me say anything about your crush on Tamaki Amajiki...who is also an alpha."
      His face went bright red and I laugh at him.
      "You wouldn't dare!!!"
      "Then don't say anything about mine."
      "Okay Okay I wont."
      I smile at this and we hurry up and get to our class and all I could think about was Shinso and how his hands where on my hips to keep me from falling and the smell of lavender still in my nose.

(Shinso's POV)
      I had to be in the boys rest room having to fix my problem before going to class. The image of Denki popped back into my head. His yellow eyes looking into me purple ones, the thought of my running my fingers through his hair, seeing how red his face was when he knew it was me that he ran into. I wondered how good he would be if we were alone and-
      "Ahhh~"
      I look at the cum filled paper towels and get ride on them.
      "Damn it Denks...you don't know how bad I want you in a room alone with me..."
      I get my stuff gathered back up and rush out of the restroom and to my class.