Chapter 2

(Denki's POV)
      Mr. Aziawa had the final straw with Mineta looking at girls and harrassing them so he expelled him. Once Mineta left the room after everyone (like Bakubro) using their quirks to scare him out.
      "We have been thinking about moving another student from one class to this one and since Mineta was just expelled this makes it easier.," Mr. Aziawa says in his tired voice ,"Come on in Shinso."
      I jump in my seat as I see the purple haired boy walk into the classroom and his eyes were scanning the room until they land on mine. His face turn a bit pink and I feel my face warm up. He looks away and starts talking to the whole class. I just listen to him and daydreamed about being with him alone.
      "DENKI!!!!"
      I jump at the spund of Mr. Aziawa's voice and I look to see the whole class but Shinso was laughing at me.
      "Y-Yes sir."
      "Since we don't have Mineta's stuff out of his room nor we have got it ready for Shinso he will have to stay in your room until then."
      "R-Right sir."
      Then he started talking about something when I felt all warm all over. I stood up real quick and ran out of the room. Some of the alphas in there were with someone but I didn't want anyone to smell my scent since I was in heat. I get to the boys restroom and went into one of the stalls and made sure that I had locked it.  I started to pant and whimpered wanting an alpha. Damn it...my parents didn't have enough money to get my pills to calm me down in my heat so I was going to be stuck like this for a while. Then I heard a knock on the door and I jump when I heard Shinso's voice calling my name.
      "Kaminari...are you okay?"
      "I-I...*pants*..."
      "Denks...are you in heat??"
      "Y-Yes..."
      "Denks...I can tell your controlling your scent. Do you have your pi-"
      "M-My parents d-didn't have enough money t-to get them...o-or at least that's what they told me..."
      "W-What do you mea-"
      Then I started whimpering and making noises. I hated that they didn't get me the pills I needed. Shinso found a way to open the door, picks me up and rushes me to Recovery Girl/ When we got there she told him to take me to my dorm and she would tell Mr. Aziawa what was going on. Once we were in my dorm he lays me on my bed and starts getting something else for me to change into.
      "Shinso~" I say releasing some of my scent.
      He freezes and I could tell he was trying not to release his. He turns to me and I give him a smile.
      "Denks...I-I..."
      "Please Shinso~. I want you to be my alpha~."
      With those words he was kissing me and I was kissing back. He pulls away and I whimper.
      "If my little omega wants me he has to wait until tonight~"
      I growl at him and he just smiles. He gives me a kiss before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. I pant and could only think about Shinso and how we were going to having sex later tonight.

(Shinso's POV)
      I was in class and couldn't think about anything but Kamanari. The feel of his lips on mine was still there but faint. I wanted his lips on mine again, I wanted him more then ever after him saying he wanted me to be his alpha. Once class was over I went to my dorm and started packing my stuff (which wasn't a whole lot) and went back to Kaminari's room. I get to the door and open only to be hit with his scent and the sounds of his whimpers.
      "Denks...how long have u gone without the pills." I say closing the door and put my stuff down.
      "M-Months..."
      "T-This is why your heat is so bad...you need an alpha more then ever."
      "S-Shinso...help...it hurts so bad...*pants heavily* I-I need you alpha~"
      The next thing I knew was my lips on his and him kissing back.

      THIS NEXT PART WILL BE THE SMUT!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEN SKIP THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

(No one's POV)
      Shinso had helped the yellow haired omega take his cloths off and was making sure was pleased first.
      "Ahhh~ S-Shinso~ w-why are you s-sucking o-on my-"
      "Because I want to tease you kitten~." Shinso says before going to put the yellow haired omegas member back into his mouth.
      "Ahh~," Denki's head tilts back ,"S-Shinso I-I'm about to-"
      Denki then cums into the purple haired mouths and pants. Shinso then swallows the cum and starts taking his own cloths off.
      "S-Shinso..."
      "I'm not done with you...and I know you're not fully pleased~."
      Shinso then gets on top of the yellow haired and kisses him. Denki kisses back and started to moan.
      "S-Shinso~." he started to move his hips against the purple haired alpha whimpering.
      This causes the alpha to smile and teases the yellow haired omega. So he puts his fingers in the omegas mouth and smiles at him.
      "Suck."
      The yellow haired omega does what he is told and then Shinso takes them out of Denki's mouth and sticks his fingers in Denki's entrance.
      "Ahh~ S-Shinso~."
      "I know what you really want kitten, but I want to make sure that you're ready for me~" he says making his fingers go in and out of the yellow haired omega.
      "Ahh~ Shinso~ P-Please stop teasing and fuck me already~"
      Shinso take his fingers out and has his member lined up with Denki's entrance.
      "You ready kitten~?"
      "Y-Yes master~"
      Shinso shoved his member into Denki which caused him to yelp. Shinso licks away Denki's tears and Denki nods.
      "Y-You can move now."
      Shinso smiles and starts to move and Denki moaned. I was better then he had ever imagined. 
      "D-Denki...y-your so mmm~ tight."
      "F-Fuck S-Shinso g-go faster~"
      Shinso starts to go faster filling the room with skin slapping skin and moans. Denki couldn't help it but he told Shinso to go faster and harder until Shinso was going so fast and hard it seemed impossible.
      "S-Shinso I'm about to-"
      "So am I kitten~"
      Then Denki cums all over their chests and Shinso cums inside Denki. They stay in the position for a few minutes before Denki fell asleep.
      "He had it bad for him to fall asleep that fast."
      Shinso then takes his member out of the yellow haired omega and got the both cleaned up and dressed. Once he was done with that he held the omega close and kissed him on the top of his head.
      "Good night kitten." he said before going to sleep with his omega in his arms.