Chapter 3

(Denki's POV)
      I wake up to see Shinso's arms around me and saw that he was fast asleep. I smile and the thoughts of what happened last night came back. I felt my face turn red and felt like I was getting a problem again.
      Fuck!! I don't want him to fuck me first thing in the-

Then Shinso started to purr and I tried very hard not to bite his neck. God the way he purred was so hot and sexy that it was turning me on. Then he pulled me close and started to wake up.
      "Good morning kitten." he said in a still tired voice.
      I felt my problem worsen and I start to pant a bit.
      "Kitten...are u still in heat?"
       "A-A bit..."
      Then he kissed me and I kissed back. I don't really pay attention but he ends up being on top of me and had his problem pressed up against mine.
      "S-Shinso!!"
      "You know to day in the weekend...and that means more time for us to do it as many times as you want kitten~"
      I felt my face turn red and he smiles. Then he started kissing my neck like he was looking for something.
      "Sh-Shinso what are you-"
      Then he found a spot on my neck that made me moan.
      "SH-SHINSO!! R-Right there...p-please~"
      "Looks like I found your sweet spot huh kitten~"
      I just look at him panting as he goes for that same spot again and I moaned more. As he attacks my sweet spots as he lifts my shirt up and starts to play with my nipples. I arch my back at this since they were very sensitive since I was turned on. Shinso smiles at this and starts taking my cloths off so fast that it was like they slide right off of me like silk. Then he kissed down from my neck, down my chest, then to my boxer which he has not taken off yet.
      "S-Shinso..."
      He uses his teeth to take them off and I let out a breathless gasp. Once he has them off he starts to suck on my member and I tilt my head back. His mouth felt so warm and so good on my member that I felt myself twitch.
       "S-Shinso I-I'm about to-"
      I cum into his mouth and I look at him to see him swallow all of my cum and he looks at me with a sly smile.
      "I like you taste kitten~"
      I felt my face turn red as Shinso takes his cloths off. I watched him do so and he give me a look.
      "If kitten wants me inside kitten first has to suck on my member first~"

(No one's POV)
      The yellow haired omega just stares at his alpha and fells his face turn red. The purple haired alpha  just smiles 
      "Come on kitten~ I know what you want but you have to do something for me as well kitten~"
      Denki felt like he had no choice if he wanted his alpha inside him. So he goes over and starts to suck on his alphas member earning a moan.
      "Ahhh~ Denki~ Your mouth feels so good on me~"
      Then the yellow haired omega starts to go faster earning more moans from his alpha. Shinso then grabs the back of Denki's head and forces him to take  all of his member into his mouth.
      "D-Denki~ I'm about to-"
      He cums into the yellow haired omega and swallowed the cum. Then the purple haired alpha grabs the omega, has him lay on his back and has the tip of his member play with the yellow haired omega's entrance.
      "S-Shinso just fuck me~ Please~"
      "As you wish kitten~"
      Then he shoves his member in the omega and the omega moaned very loudly which caused the alpha to cover his mouth.
      "Be quiet kitten...people are still sleeping."
      Denki nods his head and Shinso started to move earning small moans from his omega.
      "You're trying to be to so quiet kitten~ But can you try to be quiet when I do this?"
      Then the purple haired boy goes faster and harder hitting Denki's good spot which Denki had to cover his mouth for him to keep himself quiet. Shinso smiles at his and keep going the same speed, going harder still hitting his good spot.

(This the face that he is making and if you have a crush on Denki then you're welcome for showing u his face during this 😌😏)

      Shinso starts to become sloppy and Denki's members twitches.
      "Sh-Shinso I-"
      "I-I know kitten~"
      Then Shinso cums inside Denki and Denki cums all over their chests and pants heavily. Shinso takes his member out and cleans up. He gives Denki a kiss.
      "I love you Denki and I want to make you my real omega."
      Denki's eyes widen and he sits up.
      "Y-You want to mark me??"
      "Yes Denki...I want you to be my omega."
      Denki tilts his head and Shinso bites his neck. Denki felt the wonderful feeling that the bite of an alpha could give.
      "You're mine now...understand???"
      "Yes alpha~"