Chapter 5

(Denki's POV)
      I wake up to Shinso on the phone with someone and he sounded mad so I pretended to be asleep just to listen to what he was saying.
      "Dad he can't go back to his parents...he TOLD me that his parents don't feed him and that they "don't have enough money" to get his heat pills for him!!! Dad i will not let him go back to them at all...D-Dad," his voice was breaking t this point ,"I-I can't let him live like this anymore...D-Dad...please...I need him to stay away from them..."
      There was silence for a few minutes until he told the person good bye and sits on the bed next to me. I was facing the wall so he didn't have to see me with my eyes open.
      "I wont let anyone hurt you any more kitten...I-I-I don't want anyone to hurt my beautiful omega again."
      He lays down beside me, cuddles me and nuzzles into me neck. I blush and had to keep my self from making happy little noises because I didn't want him to know that I was awake when he was on the phone with his father to keep me safe.

(Shinso's POV)
      I couldn't sleep and I just played with my omega's hair as he slept. I look at the clock to see that it was about noon. Then I get up and walk out of the room and walk into the common area. Once I was in there I see everyone was eating ordered in pizza and I saw some that I thought that Denki would like...plain cheese pizza. I walked up and  got two plates got some pizza, some drinks and went back to the room without anyone asking my any questions. Once I was back inside Denki was sitting up in the same position as last time. I sigh, put everything down and sit in front of him.
      "Denki tell me what's wrong."
      "-sighs- I guess i have to tell you know...but please...just listen...okay??"
      I nod and listen to what Denki had to say.

(No ones POV)
      Denki was telling Shinso about the time he found out he was an omega and his father was beating the living day lights out of him and his mother was yelling at him to stop. once his father sopped Denki was covered in bruises and his father told the mother to take him to the hospital and tell them that he got into a fight and got hurt badly. His mother did as she was told and didn't speak to Denki the whole way there and Denki didn't mind that because he knew where this was gonna go.
      Ever since then his mother never spoke to him when ever his father was home. She only feed him when she felt like it. His father would beat him when he felt like it. They never bought his pills so Denki had to wear a very uncomfortable collar through out his middle school years until he was able to go to UA. He never wore his collar because he never went into heat. He was able to control it and never had to use the pills. But when he feel for Shinsou then everything was messed up. He had trouble controlling his heat when ever he was around so he had to wear the collar on his wrist so no one would see it. But then his heat was so bad that day he wanted Shinsou and no one else. Then Shinsou saved him and is now his alpha.