Chapter 14

This is gonna be the final chapter for this book but I will make it as long as I can. And this takes place some time after graduating from UA high.

Denki's POV
      I was walking home from the bridal shop with my wedding dress when I ran into Deku.
      "Oh...sorry about that Midori-bro."
      "It's okay Kaminari," he notices my black bag ,"so you and Mina went to the bridal shop for your wedding dress?"
      "Yeah...she's really good at picking dresses."
      "Can you believe it? It only seemed like yesterday that we where all in UA training to be heros but now we all are getting married or having kids with our lovers." Deku said with a smile.
      "Yeah...it really does. I do wish that we can go back and re-live those moments but...I'm glad about the time we have now."
      We talked for a bit longer before we parted ways.
      I got home to find Shins making the house spotless and trying to make us dinner.
      "Honey I'm home!!" I called out.
      "Welcome back darling." Shins yelled back.
      I was really glad that I had him in my life...I was glad that he was my alpha.
      I set the black bag on the couch then walk over to Shins and lay my head on his back.
      "How was your day alpha?"
      "I'm tired from the hero paper work with my dad and then having Mic and Bakugo taking me to find a flower store to find the right flowers for our wedding."
      "I didn't know Bakubro would be helping u with flowers." I said in a surprising way.
      "Yeah well...Deku made him go and he wasn't half bad at picking the flowers."
      I smile and give him a quick kiss.
      "I love you with all my heart Shins."
      He turns around, pulls he close to him and kisses me.
      "And I love you....and I always will for the rest of my life."