Chapter 4

(Shinso's POV)
      I was laying down with Denki in my arms and he was sound asleep. I knew he would be hungry when he woke up so I got up, got some clothing on and went down to the common area. Everyone was awake talking, eating and having a good time. I ignore everyone and go into the kitchen to see that Bakugo was cooking and Deku was standing next to him.
      "Kacchan is so amazing at cooking."
      "You said that for the millionth time now teddy bear."
      "Woo...you two are together?" I asked looking through the fridge.
      "Yep...Kacchan marked me when we found out that like...a month ago." Deku says with a smile holding on to Bakugo which caused Bakugo to turn red.
      "Okay then...well...I'm going to get my and Kaminari something to eat-"
      "Kacchan can just make something for you and Denki real quick-"
      "Nah Deku it's fine...I rather do it so I have a way of saying thank you to Denki for letting me stay in his dorm." I say getting food and setting it on a tray.
      "Oh...tell Denki-san that I said good morning." Deku said waving good bye to me.
      I smile and said that I would and went upstairs. Once I got in the room I saw Denki sitting up, had his knees pulled up to his chest and was shaking.
      "Denks??"
      His head jerks up to look at me and smiles. His eyes weren't red like he was crying...I don't think it was a heat kind of shake...was it?
      "S-Sorry Shins...I'm fine...just cold because you weren't in bed with me."
      "Oh...if you say so Kitten."
      He blushes at the nickname and I set the tray of food down. He just grabs what I have there and eats it. 
      "Do you ever eat at home??" I asked him.
      He looks down and he releases a scent where I knew he was sad.
      "Kitten...you can tell me what it is...please...you're my omega...I have to know that way I can fix it."
      "-sighs- Okay...okay...at home my parents hardly feed me because I was an omega and not an alpha like they wanted. That's why they never got me the pills I needed. It's because they wanted me to be something else. But I can't change myself from an omega to an alpha like it's magic or a switching quirk. So the only times I can really eat was at Kirishima's house and him and his family are the only people that know about my situation at home."
      I just stare at him...my beautiful omega who was treated badly by his family because he was an omega and not an alpha like they wanted. How could they do this to him. Someone so sweet, caring, loving, and just so perfect. I wanted them to burn in hell for doing this to my omega.
      "Shinso it's okay...I'm here on the school grounds...I'm happier here with you then I have ever been...please...can we forget about it and just eat?"
      I nod and we ate in silence. Once we were done I move the tray to his night stand and hold him close to me. I start to play with his hair until he falls asleep in my arms. Staring at him I felt my lips curl into a smile and kiss him on the top of his head. I loved my omega with all my heart, and nothing was every going to change that.