Chapter 13

Shinsou's POV
      I look at Denki to see that he had fallen asleep. Seeing him look so peaceful I smile and play with his hair.
      "Still can't believe that you would choose me to be ur alpha...but I'm glad you did." I whisper into his ear.
      He moves a bit in his sleep and I smiled at how cute it looked. I slightly moved to get him to lay down on the couch. Once having his head lay down on the pillow I find a blanket and cover him up.
      Denki pulls the blanket closer as if he's trying to stay warm. I smile a bit more, give him a quick his on top of his head and walk to the kitchen. I started to clean up again to make sure that I had gotten all the pieces of glass. And that's when a memory came back.

FLASHBACK

      "B-But mom I-I didn't mean to break it...p-plz!!" I said crying my eyes out.
      She didn't care though....she .are. e clean the mess up and once it was done she threw me into a closet and said I was not to be feed.
      Being only six at the time, and mother throwing me into the closet happened almost on the daily, my stomach growled.
      I heard my dad come home a d I stayed quiet to hear what they where saying.
      "Where is Hitoshi?"
      "Oh he went to bed hungry..."
      "What did he do this time?"
      "He broke my mothers bowle...the bowle she gave to me when she passed away...you know how long that was in my family!? And that...boy broke it!!"
      I didn't hear anything after that and I started to cry. My mom was calling me a boy and not her son.

      I come back to the present when I heard the dorm house door open and heard everyone walking in. I finish cleaning and walk out to see everyone either going to their rooms or sitting down somewhere.
      Mina was over by Denki along with the rest of the bakudeku squad. I walk over and Mina waved at me.
      "So anything happened while we where gone?" She asked as I sat down.
      "No...if you're meaning what I think you're meaning." I said looking at Mina.
      She turned red since she knew I was right. Denki wakes up and I go over to him to see how he was doing.
      "You okay now??"
      "Yeah...can we go back to the room?"
      I nod with a smile and pick Denki up. Then I take him to the room and lay him down on the bed.
      "Shins..."
      "Yes Denki?"
      "Can you just lay with me??"
      I nod and shut the door then walk back to the bed and lay down with Denki.
      We there and fall asleep in each other's arms.

I know this was short but I'm about to be out of ideas....but I will try in the next chapter!!!