Chapter 6

(Shinsou's POV)
      I was just staring at Denki after he told me his life at his house hold. I pull him to my and run my fingers through his hair. My little omega was being mistreated because he was an omega and not an alpha like his parents wanted.
      "Denki i told my dad and he's going to make your parents pay for what they did and you can stay here at the school until someone can take you in until you can live with me."
      "S-S-Shin....is that who you were on the phone with???"
      "Yes and I knew u were awake when I was."
      "How-"
      "Because your omega ears and tail would pop out...I'm guessing you trained yourself not to show them when you're awake huh??"
      "Y-Yeah..." He said looking t me.
      "Why don't you show them when your around me. Just me....until you're able for them not to pop out when ever they want...okay??"
      He smiles and nods agreeing with me. I smiles at this and kiss his nose which caused him to giggle.
      "Hehe~ cute~"
      Denki blushes at this and looks away.
      "Awwww~ my little omega is blushing~"
      "S-S-Shin....can we.....just stay in here and cuddle??"
      "Wish I could little omega but I have to go train with my father." 
      I get up and start to change and I heard a whimper coming from Denki. I turn to face him and he had a pouty face. I smirk at this.
      "Oh~ now little omega is just give me so many reasons to stay and punish them for pouting like that~"
      Denki stopped making the pouty face and turned bright red right away and I laugh at this.
      "N-N-Not fair Shins...."
      "I know but I will be back okay??" I kiss him on the for head and he nods.
      I smile at this, finish getting ready and walk out of the room heading to the training grounds.

(Denki's POV)
      After Shinso left I got my phone out to text my best friend: Kirishima.

⚡Pikachu⚡: Hey kiri

Shark/Rock: Hey Denks

⚡Pikachu⚡: Do u think u can come over to my dorm and don't be surprised by my....u know....

Shark/Rock: oh...okay....I wont....see you in a sec

⚡Pikachu⚡: okay...cya

      I sit up and look at my closet. I sigh, gets off my bed and limp to the closet.
      'Ha!!! I can at least walk.'
      I walk over to my closet and start to change.

(yes this denki is a femboy and Kiri is the only one that knows about it so far)

      I hear a knock on at the door, open it and kiri smiles at me.
      "I'm glad your wearing your femboy clothing again."
      "I am too...it feels nice."
      I limp back over to the bed and flop onto the bed. Kiri walks in and shuts the door.
      "I guess Shinso did u good for u to limp huh??"
      I blush at this and Kiri laughs.
     "Sorry Denkibro...I had to ask."
     "Yeah...but he did....I'm still healing a bit."
     "You know u need to make an appointment with your doctor to get healing pills...since you have a mate now."
      "Yeah...i think I should too....wait...," I look at him ,"is is smell that strong on me???"
      "A bit yeah....and your doctor should smell it on u too....and the healing pills will help you heal faster down there"
      "Anyways....how are u and Tama~?"
      Kiri blushes and I laugh knowing he was going to tell me the whole story.