Восемнадцать

"Can I take this?" Gianluca asked, pointing at the suitcase that stood in Natalya's hallway. "Yes, please," Natalya said, she stood in front of the mirror while twisting her hair up into a bun. She wrapped a scrunchie around it, leaving some strands to frame her face. She hadn't put much effort into her outfit, considering she was wearing a pair of leggings and a cropped, long sleeved shirt. It had to be the standard outfit any girl would wear to a flight over 2 hours, but her whole morning had been lazy. She spend it to pack for her trip to Moscow and Gianluca had some lunch with her. He was a bit nervous about the fact that Natalya hadn't told Carlos that they went to Moscow instead of London, nevertheless, he was glad to go where she went and that he could keep an eye on her. Lando had let her know when they could travel to the airport, as he would wait there for her with his jet.

Gianluca lifted her luggage into the car and after Natalya checked if she had definitely packed all of her essentials, she locked the door of her apartment behind her and went down with the elevator to join her guard. Gianluca opened the door for her, making her sit down into the backseat. Gianluca sat down behind the wheel and turned the car onto the road to set course towards the airport. "Are you looking forward to return to Russia?" Gianluca asked and he looked at her through the rear view mirror. "Quite a bit, Moscow is gorgeous," Natalya hummed. "And always so much more than western people usually think of it. I hope you didn't pack too much winter clothing, the weather will be cold but towards spring it's quite sunny and nice out," Natalya continued. "Well," Gianluca coughed and it made her laugh a little. "Do you look forward to see him again?" Gianluca asked now.

Natalya glanced over at him, knowing what his question meant. She looked out of the window again, he had asked her something alike not long ago as well and she hadn't replied either. "I do," Natalya decided to say. "He makes me feel more of a woman than anyone ever managed so far," Natalya explained. "I hope the purpose of the longrun won't damage what makes you happy right now," Gianluca told her. "It's already damaging everything," she muttered. Gianluca took the exit towards the airport and it didn't take long before the airport came within sight. He drove around it to get to the hangars and Lando's jet was already there. Gianluca could park the car inside of the hangar and he turned the engine off. They both got out of the car and Pierre and George already walked up to her. "Hey, Natalya," Pierre greeted her, kissing her cheek before reached for the trunk of the car and got her suitcase out.

"Gorgeous as ever," George commented and kissed her cheek as well. His face hardened when he turned to Gianluca. "I have to search you, mate. Sorry," George told him and Gianluca rolled his eyes, already taking the gun out of his holster and also the one from under his belt. He threw the knives out of his socks and then spread his arms for George to search him. Pierre took Natalya's luggage and walked with her to the jet. Lando just walked down the stairs, wearing a sweater and some black sweats, white sneakers on his feet and holy shit he looked so good out of his usual business/office suits. "Aren't you looking sunny, love," Lando complimented her as his hands reached for her, curling around her waist in the way she loved so much, and pulling her into his chest when she stood in front of him. "Just in flight wear," Natalya muttered, her palms gliding up his chest and feeling the cozy material of his sweater.

"Still my pretty one," Lando hummed, leaning down to capture her lips between his. It was a sweet, greeting kind of kiss they hadn't shared often before and Natalya looked up at him afterwards, her eyes sparkling in the sunlight and her lips had curled slightly upwards in a gentle smile. She could see Lando looking at someone over her shoulder and she turned around to see Gianluca approaching them too. Apparently he survived George's inspection. "This is my guard, Gianluca," she introduced him, to which Lando briefly loosened one hand from her lower back to shake hands with Gianluca. "On Mr. Sainz' request I'm joining you, sir," Gianluca politely said. "I've been informed so," Lando nodded, his eyes lingering on the Brazilian a little longer before nodding his head towards the jet. "Let's get in and up in the air," he commented.