Двадцать один

Natalya buried her head deeper into the pillow as she started to wake up. She wished to hold on to that sleepy, warm feeling just a little longer. She curled her fingers around the duvet, her fingertips gliding over the soft silk as she tugged them higher up her body, shivering as her naked skin was covered with goosebumps. She hummed softly, expecting his warm, firm touch to wander up her legs, her stomach and that his arm would curl around her waist, the way she loved so much. However, she wasn't met with the caress of his calloused fingertips and Natalya lifted her head to discover that she was alone in the large bed of their hotel room. The white, thin curtains in front of the windows let through the sunlight and slightly waved back and forth as one of the windows was ajar and let in a fresh breeze. Natalya propped herself up on her elbows, briefly letting her head roll back into her neck, her muscles aching slightly.

Natalya hadn't noticed Lando leaving the bed, or the room. She had no idea where he was actually. She let her hand glide over her neck, feeling the love bites he had bitten into her skin. The sounds coming from the bathroom revealed where he was and she assumed he must have gone for a shower. Natalya watched him step out of the bathroom, the steam from the hot shower visible behind him. His back was turned to her when he reached for another towel to ruffle his hair with, the muscles in his shoulder blades rolling under his skin with his movement. His curls were still a little wet, water droplets decorating his smooth, caramel skin. His abdomen clenched gently and if she was honest, so did her thighs. She could see the marks her nails had left on his back, mean, red marks clawed into his skin. Lando turned to her, feeling her gaze on him.

"Good morning," Lando said, his voice a little hoarse and low, causing her to suck her lower lip into her mouth. "Good morning," she replied, sliding a little further towards the edge of the bed. "You were gone when I woke up," Natalya told him with a soft sigh. "I was," Lando hummed, approaching her meanwhile. "Just to freshen up, darling. Did you miss me?" he asked, a grin slowly tugging on his lips. "Mhm," Natalya hummed, shaking her hair over her shoulders as she leaned back and looked up at him. Lando looked down at her, his palm reaching out to caress her cheek. His touch worked soothingly, yet at the same time left blisters on her skin. His fingertips skimmed over her neck, down the swell of her cleavage and to her waist. He easily lifted her up and pulled her close against him. Natalya curled her legs around his hips, her thighs meeting the edge of the towel he had knotted around his hips.

Her arms draped over his shoulders while his palms shifted to the back of her thighs, squeezing her skin softly. He smelled fresh, the cologne he wore doing things to her mind. Lando kissed her tenderly, moaning lowly against her mouth when he felt her fingers slipping into his wet curls. Her legs tightened around his hips and he swore he could feel the dampened fabric of her thong against his lower abdomen. He grunted lowly, the sounds causing the arousal to flow through her bloodstream. "I already know what you missed me for," Lando's voice rasped against her lips, an innocent smile showing up on her pretty face right away. Lando moved to sit down on the edge of the bed and Natalya didn't waste any time to drop the towel from his hips. Her hands on his chest pushing him down on the mattress. His hands on her spine, caressing her skin was enough to ignite the fire in her lower abdomen again.

Natalya whimpered at his touch, unbothered to undress fully. She had been aching for her touch, even though he had loved her for so long the previous night. Lando grunted lowly when ground her hips down on his crotch, his erection prominent against his stomach. His abdomen clenched when her palm wrapped around his length, stroking him up and down before she simply pushed her thong aside, lubricating the crown of his cock with her slick as she aligned him with her entrance. She slowly sunk down on him, her walls pulling taught and feeling deliciously snug around him. Her palms planted on his chest, and it was certain from the firm pace she started that they both weren't going to last long. Lando cursed under his breath, watching her on top of him, still wearing his button-up. He could see her curves swaying along with her movements, and he sucked in a harsh breath at the way her hips swiveled to her heart's content.