Dishonor on the Slut

I read the Hogwarts blog, my cheeks burning ruby red. Pansy motherfucking Parkinson had taken a video of me and Draco through a crack in the door of the closet. I slammed the computer closed so hard the screen shattered. I quickly muttered a repairing spell and stormed through the castle to get that bitch. I found said bitch smirking at Draco, who's wand was raised against her. Pansy drew her slim wand and dangled it in front of her chest.
     "Espelliarmus!" The wand flew from her hand, clattering to her feet.
       "BITCH," Parkinson snarled, and snatched her wand back up, poised to slam a spell at me. "Stupefy!" Draco yelled, stunning the bitch. "Bye, Pansy." Draco snuck into my room that night, and immediately pulled his pants down. I crept to him and took him entirely in my mouth, sucking and licking while he moaned. I brushed my fingers across his balls, and Draco's knees shook. I finished the job by taking him so deep in my throat he immediately came, thrusting his nine-incher deeper into my throat and ejaculating cum down my oesophagus. With tears welling in my eyes I removed my lips from around his cock.
       "Now you do me," I said, stripping and laying down on the ground, legs spread wide open. Draco smirked and took of his tie and his shirt, using his tie to bind me to the foot of the bed tightly.
        "Oh my, oh my," Draco chuckled, biting his lip and running one delicate finger over my already dripping pussy. He slowly pushed Teo fingers in, then three, then took them out, lowering his muscular body to the ground. He put his lips to my pussy and started licking away at it, swirling his tongue around my clit and inserting it into my pussy itself. I squeezed my eyes shut and squirmed as he held my legs open. Draco noticed and smiled.
         "Is it too much, princess?" He asked. "No! Keep going," I responded. He obliged and started working his magic in an even more frivolous cycle. It finally became too much, and I came, floating up to heaven with Draco still in between my legs.