Engaged

Draco isn't at Malfoy Manor. It's our seventh year Christmas break, and he has to take care of some important business. I'm at Malfoy Manor, which is now officially my home, as it is where I will live after me and Draco graduate. My parents weren't too sad, seeing as they are still grieving over Cedric, and never care about me. Sometimes it really gets to me, but mostly, Draco's parents act as my own. I sit down and study, resisting the urge to write him an owl. I suspected wherever he was going, he didn't need me hindering him. I knew that Draco would never cheat on me, so it was his safety I was worried for, and sending an owl might jeopardize that. Just then, I heard a knock on the door, and since Lucius and Narcissa weren't here, I went down and answered it. It was Draco, in a tuxedo with his hair combed neatly, and a new diamond and platinum tiara in his hand. I gaped as he slipped the tiara onto my head.
"There's a ball tonight, for Hogwarts students graduating this year," he stated, taking my hand and leading me into his car, where I saw a beautiful ball gown sitting in the back. It was exactly my taste. Black lace covering silver and blue tule for the skirt and tight black and silver-starred black crepe bodice with off the shoulder sleeves.
"I love it!" I gasp as my hands fly to my face. Draco smiled and handed it to me. "Thanks, Mother helped pick it out." I smiled and ran upstairs to my dressing room. I slipped it on, and looked in the mirror. I hadn't even styled my hair, and it already looked marvelous. My breasts were cupped properly and comfortably in the crepe, and it was beautiful. I stepped out to show Draco, twirling and kissing him on the cheek.
          "Babe, I feel like a princess," I giggled. Draco smirked. "My princess." I stepped back in the dressing room and fixed my curls in a half-up hairdo around my shoulders and properly fluffed them, then did my makeup and went out again. Draco was waiting, and he slipped the tiara on my head, lightly brushing his lips across my forehead. I hung the necklace he gave me on our first date around my neck and kissed him back, on the lips. He tried to deepen it, but I pulled away, not wanting to ruin my lipstick. I winked at him. "After the party." He smiled and chucked, grabbing me around the waist and leading me out of the mansion. I slipped on my heels and Draco drove us to the hotel. We got out, and saw many other couples walking in. Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Ron, ect. We walked directly to the ballroom, gazing at the crystal chandeliers dangling so regally over us. He took my hand in his and we started to dance, my dress swishing on the smooth floor in the dim light, and our shoes clacking to each other's harmony, his smooth muscles flush with my body, my hand on his shoulder, his on my waist, and our other hands intertwined. After a little while of gazing into each other's starry eyes, we pressed our foreheads together and closed our eyes, sweeping across the dance floor, assuming nobody will get in our way. Nobody did, and after the dances, and before the dinner, Draco looked deep into my eyes.
"Do you love me, Kelsey?" He asked breathlessly. "I do," I murmured in his ear. He let go of me and dropped to his knee, pulling out a small black velvet box and opening it. I screamed and everybody turned to see Draco proposing, and the glamorous ring in the box. Platinum with a diamond the size of his iris, and the same cool, pale blue.
"Kelsey Diggory, will you make me the happiest man in this universe by marrying me?" Draco asked. I nodded, tears of joy welling in my eyes and glistening in the dim light like the diamond on my ring. "You got my name wrong, idiot," I smile. Draco panics. "What?!" He yelps. " it's Kelsey Malfoy, stupid," I laugh and we rush into each other's arms, him slipping the ring onto my finger. Everyone claps and we sit at the dinner table as the stars. I smile at Draco and squeeze his hand under the table. We were unstoppable as long as we were together.

Hi guys! So this chapter was a bit more fluff. Can't wait for the wedding! Any requests? Also, my friend is writing a story: Afraid of The Dark, and it's really good! https://www.wattpad.com/1102215824-afraid-of-the-dark-dreaming here is the link to the first chapter, she's still working on it and I'm sure she'd appreciate the support <3 idk if it has smut.