First Date

"Oh my God, Draco! This is so sweet; you didn't have to do this!" I gasped, my eyes wide, staring at the platinum chained, diamond studded three millimeter, tear drop shaped emerald pendant. Draco chuckled and clasped it around my neck. I looked into his handsome grey eyes.
"Beautiful," He breathed. I bit my lower lip and blushed. He softly brushed his tender, pink lips across my forehead. I nuzzled my head against his chest.
"Lemme change first, I am literally in my pajamas," I reluctantly pull away from his hug. Draco nodded and I ducked into my dorm. I pulled my nightgown off and rummaged around in my trunk. I decided to go for something subtle... I pulled out a tight white button up shirt and a plain black skirt. I put them on, and immediately have to unbutton the top four since my breasts were so big and the shirt tight. I glance myself in the mirror. The shirt showed off my slim figure perfectly. I smiled slightly and picked out black boots and a red beret to go with it.
"YOU DONE?" I heard Draco call. I quickly do my eyebrows and a quick matte red lip. I grabbed my purse and practically flew over to Draco.
"Done!" I flip my hair and wrap my arms around Draco's neck. Draco blushes and looks down, trying to avoid my gaze, but accidentally looks right into my cleavage. He turned an even brighter red and I swatted his arm. Draco grabbed my face and clashed his soft lips against mine. Good thing the lipstick was waterproof and smudge-proof. I quickly pull away and grab his hand. His hand twitches like he was going to do something, but he just walked with me to Hogsmead. On our way, Roger was brooding in the rose garden.
"K-Kelsey?!" He exclaimed. I didn't even look at him but Draco shot him a smug look. He stared at us until we were out of sight. I never looked back. Not once.