True Love Begins

I caressed the sides of Draco's face as we made out, his tongue exploring every centimetre of my mouth and licking my lip gloss off, his hands all over me. I kiss him back, matching his passion and excitement. Draco finished the kiss and looked into my eyes, glancing at the train skeptically.
"Ready to meet my parents?" He breathed. I clasped his hand tightly, lacing my fingers through his. I nodded silently and we sat together in a small compartment on the Hogwarts express for Christmas break. I sat really close to Draco, our clasped hands on my lap. He pressed down and started massaging my pussy under my black leggings and gray skirt. His manly hands felt so damn good. I bit my lip and looked out the window. More people were still boarding and would definitely walk past if not try and sit with us. I pulled the curtain shut and locked the compartment door. Draco grinned.
"Bloody hell, Kelsey," He murmured, and grabbed my ass. I tense up, and he chuckled. "D-Draco!" I cup my face in my hands and Draco put his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him. I turned around and sat on his lap, cupping his head in my hands. Draco went for it first. He grabbed my face and shoved our lips together.
"Mmm," Draco moaned. I flicked my wand towards the door, putting on a silencing spell. We continued making out, me grinding on him as hard as I could, my legs wide apart and straddling the entirety of his thighs, feeling his dick get harder and longer, digging into me slightly through the cloth. He kissed the top of my breast softly. I felt myself get wetter and wetter, almost soaking through my black lace panties. I curled my toes inside my boots with pleasure, enjoying every moment and pressing Draco against the seat back, his hands running over my waist, back, and hair and making out with him heavily again. We continued this for a couple minutes until Pansy Parkinson threw open the door. me and Draco stopped immediately, and Pansy practically turned purple with rage.
"That's my boyfriend!" She seethed, grabbing Draco by the hand. Draco snatched it away. Pansy looked me up and down unhappily.
"So you'd rather choose a Ravenclaw with a nice body over me?!" She stomped her foot. Draco growled. "We were never dating, Pansy," Draco snarled, shoving Pansy out and locking the door again. I sat on the seat next to Draco. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"What's wrong?" Draco wrapped his arms around me and I leaned against his chest. We hugged all the way to King's Cross, and on our way to Malfoy Manor. Me and Draco went in, loosely holding hands. His father Lucius greeted us at the door and stiffly took us into the drawing room. His mother, Narcissa smiled as warmly as she could and Draco cleared this throat.
"Mother, Father, meet Kelsey; we've been dating for over a month now," He timidly said. Lucius nodded in understanding, and Narcissa gave me a tiny smile.
"Blood status and last name?" Lucius demanded coldly. I put out my hand. "Hello, Mr. Malfoy, I am Kelsey Diggory." Lucius quietly fingered through a book of the twenty-nine sacred family names. Lucius sneered. "Hufflepuff, I suppose, Kelsey Diggory?" I smile and shook my head.
"Oh, no, I'm a Ravenclaw," I cheerfully informed them. Narcissa eyed me up and down and nodded. Lucius sighed reluctantly.
"Well, I suppose that is good enough. You and my son have permission to date," Lucius confirmed. Narcissa smiled a little more and took me aside.
"You can just call me Mother-in-law from now on," she winked. I blushed and she chuckled, sending me back to Draco. Lucius looked at Draco uncomfortably.
"Uh, yes. Will you and your girlfriend be spending the night? We have a dinner party with some other families tonight," Lucius asked as he tapped on his cane. Draco looked at me and I shrugged. "Yes, Father." He weakly smiled. Narcissa nodded and took me aside again.
"You are coming with us, so let me get you into a decent dress," She sternly told me. I nodded and she grabbed my arms, taking me into her room. She rummaged around in her closet.
"Aah, here we go," She grinned, pulling out a royal blue dress with silver, swirly embroidering. It was sleeveless, high neck,  and A-line, simple, but beautiful. "Put it on," Narcissa nodded, stepping out of the room. I take all but my black lace matching panties and bra off and slipped on the cool, crepe and satin dress. I smoothed it down and stepped out of the room. Narcissa clapped and examined around.
"Hmm, the bust might be too small for you," she remarked. I frowned, but she didn't notice. Narcissa pointed out several buttons down the front.
"Do as many as makes you comfortable," She breezily said, leaving me in front of the mirror to change too. I popped open the first button on the high necked dress and my breasts nearly overflowed the cup and spilled out. I quickly shoved the perky breast back in and unbuttoned it until it felt comfortable. It was so low my bra showed, so I ripped it off and shoved it in my suitcase.
"Are you decent, dear?" Narcissa called. I opened the door for her and she blinked in surprise. "Oh, uh, very well, get ready fully and we shall be on our way." She closed the door and went upstairs. I did my makeup the way I usually did but with more smoky and sexy vibes, posing in front of the mirror. I felt satisfied and moved on to my hair, which I did up in a fancy braid hairdo with a platinum tiara with diamonds, emeralds and sapphire brush stuck in my hair. I walked down the hall to show everyone. Lucius grunted in approval and Draco wouldn't stop staring at me. Narcissa stepped out.
"Alright. Let's leave," She called. I grabbed my purse and Draco (who was wearing a black and green tuxedo) followed me. My breasts bounced up and down even when I walked smoothly, and Draco was staring at them, lust darkening his marvellous eyes.