Back to Hogwarts

Since we got back to Hogwarts, me and Draco couldn't fuck, so we were both frustrated and horny. During a potions class when I was solemnly helping Draco with a potion, he whispered in my ear, "Meet me at the prefects'  bathroom this evening." I looked at him quizzically but nodded.
    "So why did you want to meet me here?" I asked, blushing because Draco was leaning against the edge of the bathing pool naked, the bath full of water and mint scented bubbles. Draco climbed out, his muscled glory glistening from the water. He silently walked over to the light switch and flipped it off. In the darkness, Draco grabbed my waist and clashed our lips together forcefully, tugging at my shirt. I peeled the shirt off, our lips parting for only a second. We went back to making out, and Draco tugged my robes off.
"Mmm," He moaned as I massaged his hard dick. I shoved him down onto the tile floor and teased him, sitting on him with my pussy directly above his dick but not moving. He groaned and ripped off my bra, setting my boobs free. They bounced and he caught one with his mouth, sucking and licking it passionately, with his hands kneading the other. I didn't move for a whole minute, and he finally couldn't help himself, pushing my thighs down and I complied, grinding back and forth, bringing his mass up and making it hard. Draco pushed me off and tugged off my panties too, rubbing my clit with his thumb. I slightly whimpered and he chucked, bringing his lips to it and aggressively eating me out. I shook and twitched so much, then wrapped my legs around Draco's back. Draco looked up and smirked.
"Like it, do ya?" He murmured, drawing his long fingers over the inner face of my thighs. I nodded and put my head down, ready for him again. He began doing it again, then paused. I looked up, then he forced his tongue inside. I was edging, and my toes curled in delight around his back. He swirled it around as I whimpered and moaned. Then he stuck a finger up me and I came all over his face. He licked it off and climbed over so he was on top of me. I shoved him off. He understood.
"Haha, come over here," He told me, and I followed, jumping into the water after him. Draco flipped me onto my back in the water and hooked my legs over the edge of the bathing pool, making sure there was a faucet right above my pussy. I gaped at him, and he shrugged, turning on the water at full blast. I shrieked in pleasure, and Draco grabbed my boobs again, making out with me at the same time. I tore away from his lips to shudder and cry out. Suddenly I fling my legs up involuntarily from the force of the water and Draco hooked me under my arms and dragged me back up.
"Gimme a sec," He murmured, rising out of the water and headed over to his bag. I floated, waiting for him. He came back with a long purple dildo and a wooden paddle. I climb out of the bathing pool as well, and Draco ordered me to get on my hands and knees. He forced it inside my ass and used the paddle to hit it in.
"Oh!" I cried with each hit. He yanked it out and shoved it in repeatedly. I crumpled a little from the pain and he looked concerned.
"Do you want me to go gentler?" He asked. I nodded, and with the dildo still inside me, he strapped it on, and went in and out in a smooth motion. I took it out and threw it aside.
"Enough with that thing!" I crossly cried. Draco obeyed and went in my ass with his massive cock, pumping in and out. I moaned and forced him out, flipping onto my back. Draco placed his dick in the exact right spot and thrust in forcefully. I groaned and came just as his dick rammed into my G-spot and I bubbled over with pleasure as he released his load too.