Draco's POV

Now it's the summer holidays, and Kelsey is staying at Malfoy Manor. I hope my parents will be away so we can have the most delicious fucking of our lives. We could do it every day, or twice a day, or even all day, if they were away. Me and Kelsey stepped into Malfoy Manor, and were greeted by my parents. After some casual small talk, my father said, "I'm quite sorry, but your mother and I have somewhere to be, and we shall return a day before you leave for Hogwarts again to see you off." I was elated at this, but kept it hidden, showing disappointment instead. My mother bit her lip. "Now excuse me, we have to go." They swept out of the door and closed it behind them. I smirked at Kelsey and wrapped my arm around her waist. She stood on tiptoe and we made out like that for several minutes, our tongues clashing and exploring each other's mouth. She only said one word after: "Where." I led her up to the large, dark shower. I undress quickly, but Kelsey stripped slowly, teasing me with that sexy body of hers. I growled in frustration and left to get the toys, when I came back, she was in her lingerie set, fingering herself slowly. She delicately ran her fingers over the crotch of her black lace see-through panties and licked her lips.
          "Baby girl, do you need me to rip off those panties and eat that delicious pussy underneath to my heart's content?" I asked, voice gravelly and rough, on all fours like an animal.
          "I'd like to see you try," replied Kelsey. I gripped the panties with strong hands and removed them from her, throwing the soaking wet fabric to the side and lowering my face to her dripping clit. I indeed ate her out like an animal, giving her no break between circling her clit and inserting my tongue into her pussy and fingering her aggressively. I didn't stop until she came, with a loud cry of "Oh DRACO!" I then stopped and removed the bra also. The shower floor was sprayed with her juice, and I turned on the lotus pod shower heads. Kelsey still wasn't getting up, so I picked her up and carried her to the shower.
          "Draco," she giggled, licking my nipple. I felt my toes curl, then I pushed her to the floor, grabbing a twelve-inch vibrating dildo and shoving it in her pussy on MAX. She moaned as I jiggled it around, trying to find her sweet spot. I then flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees. Battered by the steaming water of the shower, I lubed up my now ten-inch cock. I shoved the lube into her ass and squeezed, lubing her up as well. She clamped her legs together to keep the vibrator in and her orgasm at bay.
          "Ohhh, Draco, please," she moaned. I straddled her and pushed my rock hard cock in slowly until all of it was in her, filling her up completely. "Oh you're so tight, baby," I whispered, and began to thrust in and out of her, her cries getting louder and louder. I reached down and fondled her nipple with one hand while with the other I moved the dildo and kept ramming her. She suddenly came again, which forced her muscles to tighten around my dick. I groaned as I came inside her, her back arching and thrusting against me. I then did something that I didn't think was possible. I came again and again. 5 times I came, ejaculating my load into her 5 times, her coming every time with me. I finally pulled out, and collapsed on the floor, exhausted, and watched her lay down in front of me sideways, the hot water washing her juices away and my cum leaking out of her. I saw my pile of toys in the corner, with the vibrating dildo askew besides me. I picked it up and threw it in the pile, closing my eyes. I felt a warm, wet thing clamp onto my cock, and it immediately started to double in size and became rock hard again.
          "Eleven inches now," Kelsey remarked, swirling her tongue around my balls and holding up a butt plug and the lube.
          "Oh, daddy, did you think we were done?" She laughed. I chucked and got up again. She lubed up and jammed the plug inside of herself and lay there, spreading her legs. I  held myself over her as she gave me a quick hand job then placed the tip of my dick into her pussy, I did quick, shallow fucks to toy with her, seeing how annoyed I could get her. After a while, she said, "fuck it," and thrusted against me with a force that was all her own, and I thrusted with her, our bodies apart then clashing together, going deeper then we ever did. Our bodies came to pet her one last time, and we both came, her hands gripping my blond hair, my hands squeezing her massive tits, and our souls met, dancing in harmony.