Cheat?!

"Babe, would you cheat on me?" Draco asked one night in bed. I shook my head. "No, I've found my perfect guy, why would I?" He shook his head.
"Never mind." We went to bed, and the next morning, he woke me up by eating me out, then fucking me in bed.
"Great, now I have to wash the sheets!" I exclaim, rolling my eyes, clutching at the cum-covered sheets. "You don't, Draco said smirking. But later I'll have to. Now lay still." I did so, and Draco placed his cock in me, and we cuddled that way, with some random thrusts for pleasure but mostly just hugging on to each other with him in me. Draco's question interested me though, and while Draco was fucking me and playing with my boobs, I was wondering what fucking anyone other than him would feel like. Sure, we'd done the porn thing multiple times now, but it was never really real, just for the video. Draco fell asleep again, and I took him out of me, put on my lingerie, grabbed my small backpack, and got out my phone. I dialed a number quickly, and put it to my ear as I put on my shoes and walked out of Malfoy Manor.
"Yes, Roger, it's me, Kelsey. Kelsey Diggory." It turns out Roger's parents weren't home, and he had nothing to do. He picked me up in his muggle car, and his jaw hit the floor when he saw me in my bra and panties.
"Kelsey! I didn't know you were like this," he gasped, spotting my nipple and pussy through the translucent fabric. I smiled. "Get driving," I told him, and he did.
"Aren't you Malfoy's girlfriend?" He asked as I wrapped myself with a light silk wrap. I shrugged. "It's doesn't matter. Hope you're horny today though." He shrugged. I reached across and began stroking him and palming him. He stifled his moans well but I still knew. we reached his place, a comfortable home with a jacuzzi. He led me to his room, and rummaged for some time, only managing to find one sad condom. I rolled my eyes, and brought my own personal toys that Draco didn't know about out of my pack. I was working to get the pack of condoms untangled from the lining of the pack, so I put the pack on the bed and leaned down, which Roger saw an opportunity to spank my ass and finger my pussy. I didn't like spanking much at first, but it suddenly grew on me as Roger paddled me and pushed his fingers against the lace of my panties. I started to moan for real.
"You're liking that," he remarked. I nodded. Roger then placed his body against mine and began humping my ass aggressively, not even taking off my lingerie, but still rocking me to a rhythm. He leaned against me and grabbed my tits as he jumped harder and harder, suddenly stopping. I asked him what was wrong, and he said he wanted to finish in me. I laughed, then tossed the condoms back in my pack. I quickly slip out of my bra and panties then, and remarked about how wet I was. Had Draco ever gotten me this wet? I questioned myself. Roger sat naked on his bedroom chair, legs open, inviting me. I sit on his lap, and ferociously ground, moving my hips back and forth, until he pushed me off.
"Damn, you're wet," he chucked, looking at the long wet streaks my pussy made on his dick and legs. "Did you come?" I shook my head. "But I want to." I passed him a butt plug and lube. He lubed up and gently inserted the plug. I sit on his lap, playing with his large dick, even bigger than Draco's, and him playing with my tits. He made me go to the bathroom, and insisted I lay in the tub with my legs hanging over each side. I did so, and he lowered himself down. I rested my head on the headrest, and closed my eyes. I felt fingers probing me, one, then two, then three. I began to shake madly as Roger's hand brushed my sweet spot. Noticing, Roger stopped, stroked again, stopped, and repeated until I was begging for him to make me come. He then lay on top of me and pushed his cock in as far as it would go.
"Kelsey, you're so tight, baby," he moaned, thrusting gently. I take control, flipping him and placing him inside of me, our bodies clashing together again and again, that delicious friction building until we both hit our ecstatic orgasms at the same time. I put my clothes back on as Roger stroked my hair,
"Are you going to leave Draco?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nah, bye, now. Obliviate!" I yelled, erasing his memories of tonight except for the fact that he met a sexy girl, and he had the best time of his life with her.
I got to Malfoy Manor, and ran up to the bedroom, to find Pansy Parkinson naked on Draco's bed. "Oh he didn't do me," she said sullenly as I came in. "He's away." I suddenly remember the eleven-inch strap on in my bag.
"But I can," I told her. She immediate brightened up. I took the strap on out, and fixed it over my pussy. Pansy lay, ready for me, and I fucked her as hard as I could, snapping my hips forwards and back. She never uttered a word of complaint, not even when she finished silently, except for a single bit of her lip. I tore open the sheets. "Damn, you squirt far," I remarked, fingering her. She shoved me off, and removed the strap on. She turned the vibration on Max, and pushed me flat on my back. I lay waiting for her then she started slamming me, nonstop until I came at least twice, gasping for breath, the sheets squirted with both our juices. I heard a knock on the door, and Pansy hurriedly jumped on her broom and left naked, while I turned the strap on on Max and put it inside, pretending to be asleep naked. Draco gently removed the dildo and shoved his own dick in my, and cuddled me until we were both asleep for real. I woke up in a puddle of sweat. It had all been a dream.