The Gang Bang Theory (Draco POV)

So I was in the room, setting up the camera, thinking of how to suggest it to Kelsey. Fred and George were already all in, but I hadn't told Kelsey yet. One night, after the unusually gentle fucking, I broke it to her.
          "Babe, how do you feel about making gang bang porn?" I asked almost casually. She turned to look at me. "Are you going to be in it?" Was she only thing she said. I nodded. "Okay then." The next day we took her to our makeshift studio. She looked at all the toys and lingerie and lube.
           "Uhh, are you all going to be doing me?" She asked. We nodded. She shrugged. "I'm down I guess, do we start now? I'm feeling kinda horny." I nodded.
          "Start with me." I picked out a set of sexy lingerie from the rack. Black lace bodysuit with patterns, checker, and a halter. Kelsey went into the changing rooms to change, and in the mean time, I undressed and got all the toys and lube ready while George got the camera ready and Fred wheeled out the hot tub. Then the twins got undressed as well and waited for their turns. Kelsey came out, and the jiggle of her tits and ass mesmerized me.
          "Here's the script," George said, handing us both parchments. We read silently, then Fred started the camera when we were in position. Kelsey was laying sideways on the rim of the hot tub, stroking my hair, while I fondled her chocker. We followed the script until Fred said, "Cut it. Never mind you guys, act natural." We started over, in the same pose, but added our own twist.
          "Want me?" Kelsey asked seductively, leaning towards me. I said nothing, only grabbed her chocker and brought her lips to mine, making out with her for a long time, until I was hard and ready. I reached out and lifted her tits out of the bodysuit, and slit the suit down to her belly button. Kelsey gripped my hair in her hands and shoved my face onto her nipple, and I sucked it with delight until she moaned. I reached for the lube, tearing he bodysuit down and tossing it to the side. I lifted myself out of the tub and Kelsey started twerking on the floor in front of the hot tub, inviting me to go inside her delicious ass. I lubed myself up then squeezed the lube in and around her ass. I straddled her, and humped her for a minute.
          "Fuck me. Hard, now," Kelsey demanded. "Beg." I replied. "Please, she responded. I smirked and grabbed her collar, forcing her to look at me. "Please, daddy," she moaned. "Fuck me hard." I grabbed her tits and thrusted into her, ramming her as hard as I can.
          "You're so tight," I said, licking my lips. "Wonder if I can loosen you up a bit." I shoved my whole length in, and she screamed. "You're too big!"
          "Sweetie, I know that, babe." I pumped and pumped until she was rocking along to my thrusts. I came in her, then pulled out.
          "Oh look at your wet pussy," I murmured. "Let's make it wetter," I grabbed a butt plug, lubed it, jammed it in, then flipped her on her back and started fucking her harder than I ever have. She finished again and again and again, until we were both laying in a puddle of our mixed juices. I ended it with a final kiss on her clit and walked into the changing rooms. Fred cut the scene and motioned to George. George came on, swinging a large vibrator. He shoved it in her pink pussy and tugged the plug out.
          "Let's see, Max." He said, turning the vibrator on. "OH, OHHHH!" Kelsey moaned, rolling over and, not on purpose, arched her back in classic doggy style. George took this as a sign to lube up and insert his large ten-incher into her ass. She bit her lip and held the vibrator in. I tapped Fred, and took the camera. He ran on and slid himself under Kelsey, and held the vibrator, wiggling it as George thrusted. Kelsey came again, but neither of them stopped. Fred took the vibe out and started aggressively eating her out, until she came twice. Fred caught her as she collapsed on him, and George pulled out. She nodded as in "I'm okay, and she lay on the ground with her perfect ass in the air as Fred fucked her as well, cumming in her ass. I cut the camera then, and called for them to stop. Fred pulled out, and I helped Kelsey up.
          "I'm so numb!" She laughed. I picked her up. "We'll see about that." And with Fred and George filming, we fucked right there on the floor, in our usual way.