New Year, New Love

I stormed out of the Great Hall after the feast, my cheeks burning and hot tears welling in my eyes.
    "Kelsey! Wait!" My stupid boyfriend Roger Davis yelled after me, picking up his speed. I ran into the courtyard, my robes fluttering as I turned the corner to the rose bushes. I was cornered against the thorny bushes, so I turned to face Roger, crossing my arms, scowling and drawing myself to my full height (not that tall).
    "Kels, please, I'm sorry!" That dumb-ass begged. I stomped past him, shoving that lame, unsupportive, soon to be ex-boyfriend in seconds into the thorns of the roses.
    "We. Are. Over," I called, each word with every stomp I took away from him. After I was out of sight, I couldn't control the tears anymore; I sprinted into the castle with my face in my hands and salty tears streaming off. I didn't see the tall Slytherin walking down the hall and accidentally crashed into him.
    "Oh God I'm so sorry!" I sniffled, trying to wipe the tears off. I peered up at the tall Slytherin. Uh oh, Draco Malfoy; the boy I'd been crushing on for years. I expected him to explode and yell at me, but instead he looked concerned.
    "Kelsey? Are you okay?" Draco softly asked. He knew who I was? What?! "Y-yeah! I'm okay!" I choked out. Draco wrapped me in his arms and let me cry against his hard, toned chest.
"Tell me what's wrong," Draco said as he patted my hair. I sniffled and Draco pulled a lace handkerchief and dabs at my eyes with it. I sloppily explained how distant Roger has been since Cedric's death and how unsupported I felt around him and how he's been flirting with other girls right in front of me. Draco looked enraged at that.
"What?!" He demanded. "Why? You're perfect in literally every single way." He realised what he had just said and blushed furiously. I chuckled slightly.
"I'm not as perfect as you may think," I pushed my head against his chest again and he embraced me again. I feel my tears slowly drying up and my cheeks feeling warm again, but this time not from crying. Draco rubbed my arm.
"I might be too soon, and I understand...but, date?" He questioned, looking away. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down.
"Yes," I whispered in his ear, then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, running away to the Ravenclaw dormitories, but not before I saw him practically flush scarlet.