Chapter 1

"Josh! You coming or what?" I shook my head. I must have been daydreaming. "Yeah! Coming!" I called, and ran after my friend, Eric. We ran over to a pair of tents, one green, and one blue. By the tents, a guy was standing there. He had brown hair, and was wearing a park ranger outfit. 

"Welcome to Terra Park!" The park ranger said. "I am Daniel, and I will be your camp guide. Let's start with a quick tour." 

Daniel led us closer to the tents. 

"This is where half of you will be staying tonight. It's gonna be so fun." Daniel said, motioning towards the tents. 

I noticed a girl with red hair scoff. "Why would I wanna sleep in a tent?" She murmured. 

The person standing next to the red haired girl slapped her arm. "Audrey! Don't be rude!" They hissed. 

Meanwhile, Daniel was leading the rest of us across a bridge, and to a cabin. Inside were three bunk beds. 

"And this is the cabin, where the other half of you will be staying." Daniel said. 

The girl with red hair - Audrey - rolled her eyes. "Hey, Mr Park Ranger Dude, can you NOT pair me with Arrow? They are SOOOOOO annoying!" She complained. 

Arrow put up finger guns and winked. "You know I am." 

A boy with dusty blond hair pushed his way up to the front of the crowd. "Hey! If she gets to not pair with Arrow, can I choose to pair with Aiden?" He asked. 

"Oh, shut up, Max." Audrey mumbled. 

Daniel inhaled. "Everybody quiet!" He yelled. The crowd went silent. "We will discuss this later. Now come, I need to show you guys the bathroom."