Chapter 2

Daniel led us through the woods, and into a bathroom, which I noticed only had two stalls. 

"This place is disgusting." A girl with dark blue hair said. Audrey nodded in agreement. 

"I-is that a spider web? I have arachnophobia!" Max whimpered. A girl with black hair flicked the back of Max's head.

 "Get over it, wimp." She said.

"OWWWWW! SCARLET! THAT HURT!" Max yelled in pain. Another boy, with blondish brown hair put an arm over Max. 

"Hey! Don't hurt Max!" He yelled at Scarlet. 

"oH shut up, Aiden." Scarlet said, sticking her tongue out.

This bathroom really is disgusting, though. Max DID have a point about the spider webs. They were everywhere. Not to mention, there was also dust everywhere.

A different girl with black hair looked into the mirror. "This thing is really dusty." She said. Another girl with brown hair in a braid looked at her reflection in the dusty mirror. 

"I look really ugly." She said. 

Arrow laughed. "You always have been ugly, Zoe."

Suddenly, the lights flashed. I heard somebody, probably Audrey, scream. I stumbled forward, finding myself in front of the mirror. I looked into it and held back a scream.

Everybody was dead

Arrow's dead body was in one of the stalls, Zoe's was hanging from the ceiling. I was horrified. 

The lights flashed back on, and everybody was back. Nobody else looked terrified though. 

"Whoa! Sorry guys, we must be having electrical problems. Nothing to worry about." Daniel said as he led us out of the bathroom. 

"Well, our tour is finished. Feel free to explore the rest of the camp." Daniel said, walking off towards the cabin.

I pulled my friend aside. "Hey Eric?" I asked. 

"Yeah?" Eric said. 

"When the lights went out in the bathroom, did you happen to see anything in the mirror?" 

"Mmmmmm.... no. All I could see was Audrey and Arrow slapping each other."

"That's it?"

"Yeah"

"Oh, well okay then." 

We walked back to the cabin together, where Daniel told us to sit down. After everybody was silent, Daniel took out a piece of paper. 

"Okay everybody. In the tents, we will have Scarlet, Audrey, Connor, Holly, and Max." Daniel said. 

"OH COME ON? SERIOUSLY?" Audrey yelled. A girl with dark brown hair - Holly - nudged Audrey's arm. "At least you aren't paired with Arrow." She said. 

"In the cabin, we will have Eric, Arrow, Aiden, Zoe, Leah, and Josh." Daniel continued. 

Leah - the girl with blue hair - high fived Arrow. As the other group walked away to the tents, Daniel turned to us. 

"And I will be staying here, with you guys."