Chapter 4

Screaming. I heard screaming. I stood up, and looked into the trees. I could see Connor, Scarlet, Max, and Holly running away from something, but there was no sign of Audrey. Everybody else stood up, as the tent campers ran towards us.

Aiden walked out of the cabin. "Urghhh what's happening- wha- MAX!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?" He yelled.

"GET INSIDE GET INSIDE! HE'S COMING!" Connor shouted, motioning everybody inside. I followed everyone inside, confused.

Connor slammed the door shut and locked it.

A face popped up in the window, somebody wearing a Halloween mask. Holly screamed, and locked the windows.

"I think... I think he's gone." Max said. Aiden put his hand on Max's shoulder. 

"Who was that?" He asked.

"I- I don't know. He attacked us at the tents." Holly said.

"Where's Daniel?" Connor asked. I sighed, remembering Daniel went to the bathroom, which is 100% haunted. 

"He went to the bathroom." I said.

There was a knock on the door. Max and Holly screamed. Eric looked through the window. "It's Daniel." He said, opening the door. 

Daniel walked into the cabin. "Hey. You guys okay? I heard screaming. Were you telling scary stories?" He asked. Max sighed.

"No! We were ATTACKED at the tents and ran here. There is someone OUT THERE." Scarlet said. Daniel laughed. 

"Don't be silly. I know you're trying to scare me. We're the only ones here." He said. 

"Why won't you believe them? The guy apparently came out of the woods." Leah said. 

Daniel started to say something, but Zoe interrupted. "Where's Audrey?" She asked