Chapter 14

"Look! It's him! It's the murderer!" Connor said. 

We all looked at the murderer. 

"Why are you doing this to us?" Holly asked. 

Halloween Mask suddenly spoke. 

"Do you know who I am?" He said

We all looked at each other. Daniel looked at Halloween Mask, then gasped. 

"Wait... you're Zach Nolan! People say you're the reason Specky Woods was left haunted." He said. 

Zach Nolan laughed. "That's right. I'm the one who killed a family of 5 in Specky Woods, and now I'm going to kill you."

Max screamed, and backed up. Eric grabbed my hand. Arrow clenched their fist, and Daniel moved in front of us. 

Zach ran towards us, but before he could make it, a dark shadow blocked him. The shadow disappeared, revealing a demon. It had a bloody smile, and glowing white eyes. 

"Not the whole family." The demon growled. 

Zach stepped back. "NO! THE SON!" He yelled. 

The Son stepped forward, and put his hand around Zach's neck. I turned around. I could hear the sound of Zach's bones breaking.

I heard Zach's body fall to the ground, and looked back at The Son. 

"I'm free!" The Son said, then slowly faded away.

"What? Wh-where did he go?" Arrow asked, waving their arms around where The Son had disappeared. 

"Was he a ghost?" Zoe asked. 

"GhOsT?" Max whimpered. 

"It doesn't matter. Zach's dead. We can go home now." Scarlet said. 

Daniel led us out of the cave, and back to the woods. 

"Let's get back to the boats,"

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

I apologize for the short chapter