Chapter 5

"Where's Audrey?" Zoe asked again. Scarlet bit her lip. "I- I think.... I think she's dead." She mumbled. "We- we thought she was right behind us. I- I'm sorry." Tears were forming in Scarlet's eyes.

"Daniel, we need to call the police." Arrow said. Daniel shook his head. "You guys are really good actors, but Audrey is probably fine." He said. He started walking out the door. "You guys just need some sleep. Good night." He said.

There was a silence, then Arrow screamed "I CALL THE TOP BUNK SUCKERS!" And they started to climb up a bunk bed ladder.

"There's not enough room for everyone in here." Connor said. 

"CAN SOMEBODY SLEEP WITH MEEEE? AIDEN, COME SLEEP WITH ME!" Max shouted from the top of one of the bunk beds.

"I am NOT sleeping on the ground." Leah said.

"Okay whatever, share a bunk bed with me. But you're sleeping on the ground tomorrow." Arrow said from the top of their bunk bed.

I layed down on the bottom bunk of Aiden and Max's bunk bed. Was there really a guy in a Halloween mask out murdering people? I shook my head, then soon fell asleep.

-

-

-

I woke up to Arrow screaming "HEY SISTERS!"

I got out of bed to see Arrow standing on their bed. "Arrow get down from there, you aren't James Charles." Leah said.

"I can't believe Daniel thought we were lying." Max said. Aiden nodded. "We should go find him."

Zoe opened the door, and we all went outside to find Daniel sitting by the campfire.

 "Get out of my way, idiots." I heard Leah hiss to somebody else in the crowd.

 Daniel stood up. "Who is excited to go hiking today?" He asked.

"WOOOOOOOO!" Arrow yelled.

"Hiking sucks." I heard Holly say.

Daniel silenced us. "I will give a reward to anyone who is able to complete Pinewood Trail... Good luck!" He said.

Then everyone began to race towards the hiking trail.