Chapter 13

Everybody was staring at Eric. Like seriously everyone. Even Zoe looked up from healing Holly to stare at him. 

I stepped forward and hugged Eric. "It's okay. I'm not mad." I whispered. 

Eric sighed. "Thank you."

We stopped hugging and stood next to each other very awkwardly. Arrow, of course, was smiling like a maniac. "CHEERS TO THE NEW COUPLE!" They shouted. 

"Oh shut the fudge up, Arrow." Scarlet said. 

"Okay guys, we have to be serious. Holly is injured. We can celebrate Josh and Eric lAtEr." Connor said. 

Minutes passed, and Holly was still unconscious. Arrow soon walked over to Holly and pointed their hands at her. "I diagnose you with dead." They said. 

Zoe slapped Arrow away from Holly. "She isn't dead, idiot!"

More and more minutes passed. Nothing much happened, except for Max freaking out over a spider. 

Then Holly moved. She finally moved. Her leg twitched, and she groaned. She soon sat up, and blinked her eyes open, looking around. 

Then she spoke. "What's going on?" 

"We were waiting for you to wake up. You got bit by a snake." Eric said. 

Holly looked around. "Oh. Where did Daniel go? Did we ever find him?" She asked. 

We all looked around. We never DID actually find Daniel. I slowly shook my head. 

"Oh." Holly bit her lip. "Well, did I miss anything important then?" She asked. Arrow begun to smile like a maniac again. 

"WELL ACTUALLY YES-" They started. 

"Oh shut up, Arrow." Eric turned away, blushing so hard he looked like a tomato. 

Holly looked around confused. "W h a t?"

Arrow started to say something, but Eric interrupted again. "Please don't, Arrow. Please. You're the one who told me to do it in the first place." He said. 

"Let them finish, Eric, please." Holly said. 

Eric sighed, and rolled his eyes. "Fine."

Arrow did a crazy laugh. "So Josh and Eric are dating now-" They said. 

Holly was sHoOk. "Oh. Okayy then." She said. 

"We should go find Daniel." Scarlet said. 

We all nodded, and went through the other doorway. It was a room. There were stones all over the place. There was something at the top of the highest stone, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Suddenly, the room started filling with water. The water was getting higher and higher. 

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE LIKE IDIOTS? CLIMB THE STONES!" Scarlet screeched. And we began to climb. 

At the top, we saw Daniel standing there. 

"Daniel! You're alive!" Max said. But Daniel didn't answer. On the stone across from him, the murderer was standing right there.