Plorgue part [1/2]

At night, in the royal jojo channel.
-----------------------------------------------

(Okay, since I don't know which characters to chat with (y/n) so I going to bring Yusuke to talk with her in the royal channel, enjoy the story and please don't kill me.)

Yusuke: tonight specially guest for you today is a rich person and a stand user (Y/n) (L/n).

Everyone: *applause and cheering*

(Y/n) (L/n): *walks to couch, sits on the couch, and waves at the camera* Hi everyone.

Yusuke: Hey (Y/n) (L/n), we have a lot of people asking questions about how you got so famous, is that alright with you?

(Y/n) (L/n): Sure thing Yusuke, ask away.

Yusuke: Okay, we got a question from Jolyne Kujo, and she asked what was the first thing that came with the idea of giving some money to the poor homeless people in New York city??????

(Y/n) (L/n): Well Jolyne Kujo, I was going to stay rich forever and have some of my time with life but I see all of the poor people who are not rich and don't have money, so I decided to make amends for the townspeople that will save money for food, water, shelter, jobs, and paying all of the bills for each month and day to help them get paid for their services.