Chapter 5: Sleepover of Wonderland's dream. Part 1.

In April 26th, 6:32AM, in Y/n's house......

You have been getting very exhausted from school days and you haven't had any luck of having a sleepover, however you have an brilliant idea of having an sleepover, so at tomorrow morning, you are going to invite someone to your sleepover.

The next day, at school, You used your phone to send some invites to your sleepover, but before you can do it, you got an text message from Jonathan Joestar.

Jonathan joestar.

Jonathan:
Y/n, I want to come into your sleepover!!

You:
Sorry Jonathan, but I will not accept you to come over to my sleepover.

Jonathan:
But Y/n, I want to join your sleepover, please???

You:
Sorry, but no means no.

_________________________________________

After you texted Jonathan, you decided to invite Kakyoin, Jolyne, Joseph, Caesar, Ermes, Giorno, Bruno, and Suzi Q, at lunch time, while you are reading a fantasy book, you heard an hard slam on the circle table, you put the book in backpack, and looked up to see Jonathan joestar, but he is upset about not being invited to your sleepover.

"Y/n, I heard that you invited my family members and their friends to your sleepover, so I want to join your sleepover and I will not stop until you invite me to your sleepover." Jonathan said while looking at you.

Few minutes later of silence, but you break the silence.

"Oh my God, is that Dio Brando ruining your gentlemen reputation?!?!" You said while pointing at the corner of the P.E door entrance with a fake surprise face while Jonathan looked at the corner of the P.E door entrance, which means that Jonathan fall for your tricks, you quickly eat your food, grabbed your backpack, throw away the paper plate into the trash can, and left the Cafeteria.

"I don't see Dio, now Y/n, will you invite---" Jonathan's sentence was cutted when looked back at you but you left Jonathan joestar in the Cafeteria.

After school, You walked to your car, opened the back door of the car, putting your backpack in the back seat, and close the back door, you walked to the driver's seat door, you opened the driver's door, climbed into the driver's seat, close the driver's seat door, you started the car, your car backed up from the parking spot, and you were about to drive yourself home, until Jonathan joestar blocked your path.

"Ugh, give me a break Jonathan joestar, why can you please leave me alone.." You said while mumbling to yourself, you rolled down your window, Jonathan walked to the driver's seat window and looked at you.

"So Y/n, are you going to invite me to your sleepover, cause if you don't, then I will keep bothering you until you accept." Jonathan said while looking at you.

"Honestly, it was so bothersome that Jonathan Joestar kept bothering, he kinda reminds me of an 4-year old boy who is almost acting so childish of wanting everything he wants..." You quietly talk inside of your head. "Fine, I will invite you to my sleepover, Jonathan Joestar." You said while looking at Jonathan.

*To be continued*