Andy

"Bye babe, have fun," I say giving Luke a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks love you," he said grabbing his suitcase.

"I love you too, don't forget to mention me!" I yell after hi as he walks out the door. Its 1pm and it's 3 hours until Andy gets here. I eat and watch TV and the next time I check the time it's 3:30pm and I'm not ready. I run up to our room and put on my spandex shorts and a loose black sweater. I looked into the mirror and decided to put on eyeliner and mascara. I don't want to look like a bum when I see my best friend again. The door bell rang and I walked down stairs and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Andy!" I exclaimed hugging him.

"Marysa!" He exclaimed after me. He hugged me tightly.

"Come in, Luke left a while ago," I said.

"Wow nice place," he said.

"Want something to drink?" I asked. He walks up next to me and looks in the fridge.

"I thought you don't drink?" He said confused.

"That was Luke's and the other guys," I said.

"Oh, can I have one?" He asked.

"Ya," I said.

"That's too bad you're prego," he said.

"And why is that?" I said closing the fridge.

"Cause you could try some then," he said.

"Nah I'm good," I said.

"Ok whatever," he said taking a swig of it.

"Wanna watch some TV," I asked.

"We could, or I could chase you around cause I know how ticklish you get," he said smirking.

"Please Andy d-" I didn't get to finish, he was already tickling me. I screamed and ran out of his grip. I ran up stairs into one of the rooms and closed the door he didn't know which room I was in. When I saw his shawdow pass I leaped out and ran back down the stairs. I could hear him following me again. I screamed again and hopped on our couch. I didn't see him when I turned around. Then I felt arms tackle me from the side. I was pushed down so we were laying on the couch and Andy was hovering over me. I was still laughing. Our eyes met. My laugh turned into a no teeth smile and our eyes were locked on each other. His eyes were the color of glaciers. He lowered his head and held a lingering kiss on my lips. I couldn't move. When he pulled away I followed his lips up until he lifted his head higher than I could reach from my position. They were so soft. My eyes didn't open.

"Don't do that to me," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," he said. We were still frozen in our position.

"We can't do this, we both have people that love us, and we love them too," I said.

"But I want to love you," he said cupping a hand on my cheek.

"I want to too, but I love Luke, Andi can't let him go," I whispered.

"Just let me-" he said before kissing me again. I would have moved, but I couldn't. He pulled up again and I followed again. I wanted it but I didn't.

"Again, please," I said. My eyes were still closed.

"You have to want it," he said. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I reached my hand up to the back of his head and pulled it towards my face. Our lips met again and I kissed him first this time. When he pulled away I didn't follow up this time.

"I think that's enough," I said.

"Good idea," he said moving off of me. I sat up too. But with one look at each other we were making out. We couldn't stop. After a looong time we broke apart breathless.

"We can never do that again," I said.

"Never," he replied in agreement. We just hung out and soon we were back to normal. It was fun having him here. Besides that awkward part. Best friends reunite.