Calum Time!

I ran into the door. Then I opened it, I'm pretty clumsy and don't think before I do stuff sometimes. As you can tell. I ran up yo Calum's room and ripped the door open. Then I screamed.

"Really Calum!? You're not scared mum is just going to walk in??" I asked turning to the side and covering the side of my face.

"Hey I was just doing my business," he said pulling his pants back up.

"You don't even cover yourself!" I said turning to him.

"I don't like to cover!" He said.

"I came to see you because we haven't been spending as much time together and I get this?" I said kinda ticked off.

"Well I didn't know, its not like you haven't seen it before!" He exclaimed.

"We were 16!!!" He raised an eybrow then I said, " ok ya I saw your leaked nude video but that's it!"

"Do you think its big?" He asked

"Calum Thomas Hood!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm just playing with you, give me a hug," he said. I hugged him.

"You need a girlfriend, you should spend more time with Mia," I said sitting on his bed.

"I don't need a girlfriend ok, I have this," he said and lifted his hand.

"Yes you do Calum, I know you still think of , let's not speak of her name, but you need to get over it!" I told him.

"Leslie, I loved her then she left like that, I don't want to get hurt again," he said.

"I said don't say her name! Now I want to throw something!" I yelled. She was the school slut. She took every guy and then left them. Calum thought she was different with him but she got what she wanted from him and then left. I hated her for hurting my Calum, my brother. I may have got suspended for a week for giving her a black eye, bloody nose, and knocked out teeth. She hit on all my boys. They never gave her what she wanted except for Calum. He did

"Look, I know Mia, I have for as long as I remember and she likes you! Not for your body but for you inside," I said.

"I'm just worried," Calum said.

"I know Calum, but just sitting around dating yourself isn't going to work forever," I said.

"You're right, thanks Marysa," he hugged me, "I'm going to text her right now."

"Ooh take her for a movie and dinner and then a late night walk, all girls perfect date," I told him.

"Sounds romantic, thanks Marysa, your the best sister ever," he told me.

"Aw thanks Cal," I said. We watched some funny shows until I helped him get ready for his date.

"Handsome," I said as he turned into the mirror, "she will love it."

"I hope so," Calum said.

"I know so," I told him.

"Thanks so much Marysa," he said and hugged me.

"Well I'm going to go, and you go on your little date and text me how it went tomorrow," I told him.

"Will do, see ya," he said.

"Nice cologne by the way," I said smiling. And then left. I felt good, Calum's going on a date! I'm so happy for him!!