Hospital

"No," I whispered again. I stood by the door, I didng know if I could move closer. His face was swollen and had cuts all over it. His arms were all bloody. The rest of him was covered though. I worked up the courage the got closer to him.

"Calum, you have to be ok! I need you! Please stay with me!" I said quietly between cries. "What happened to him?" I asked asking Luke.

"He, got in a car accident," he said, his face was red and his eyes were glassy, he had been crying. I looked at Michael, his eyes were all red, he was crying too.

"What about his parents!?" I asked.

"They're coming, they were out, your parents are on their way too," Michael said clenching his jaw after to keep from crying.

"Oh, Calum," I said crying again. "Is he going to be ok?" I asked.

"He is going to be fine, he has really bad cuts and his swelling needs to go down, other than that, he should be fine," he said.

"Oh my gosh," I said relieved.

"They're giving him his stitches soon and then wash him down," Michael said.

"He's going to be in a lot of pain for a few days so he will be here for a while," Luke said.

"I'm spending the night," I said.

"Marysa, we can ho home and come back in the morning," Luke said.

"I want to stay here," I said turning towards him.

"Babe-" Luke tried to say, but I interuppted him.

"Luke! I am not going home," I said.

"Ok," he said.

"You can stay in room tonight if you want, but I'm not leaving my brother here alone," I said strongly.

"Ok, I'll be here tomorrow, I'll bring you some clothes too," Luke said. He kissed my head. " I'm going to head home, keep me updated," he said.

"Ok I will, I love you Luke," I said.

"I love you too," Luke said forcing a smile. Then he left.

"Michael, where's Carrie?" I asked him.

"She's at home, she was really tired," he said quietly looking at Calum.

"I get how you feel, I've known him even longer," I said putting my hand on his.

"He's always there for me, seeing him like this really makes me think that we need to live life to the fullest," he said with a shaky voice.

"Seeing him like this makes me really paranoid, like anything could happen at any moment," I said sitting next to Mikey. Then Calum's parents walked in. Mum started crying right away. Dad stood at her side comforting her. I ran up and hugged mum. This must be really hard for her. I told her what Luke told me and she seemed to relax a little. Then a few minutes later they went to get food. I was alone with Calum, I was hoping for that to happen so I could just talk to him.

"Hey calum, how are you feeling?" I asked, of course no answer. "I got here as fast as I could to see you, I was freaking out, you are my big brother and I don't know what I would do without you. I want you to know I would do anything to see you if you were in and emergency. I will always be here Calum." I said and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open.

"Thank you," he said looking at me with a horse voice. I was kind of shocked. I started to cry again.

"Don't cry, I'm ok, I'm here," he said. He was right, he was here, thank you god! He's here!

"Oh Calum," I said in a whisper and grabbed his hand. He flipped my hand to look at my tatoo. He looked at me with a confused face.

"I got it with, um, Luke, I asked him to take me," I said forcing a smile through my crying.

"Its beautiful," Calum said.

"Thanks Calum, I don't know what I would do without you," I replied. His parents walked in with some food and Michael followed behind them. Mum ran up to his bed and started talking to him and running her hand through his hair. I've always loved Calum's mum, she is always calming and sweet. Then my parents bursted in.

"Oh honey," my actual mum said and headed over to calum bed next to Calum's mum. They both whispered to him and he would respond. My dad walked up to me and hugged me.

"You okay blue?" He asked. He's been calling me that since I have gotten my hair dyed to teal.

"I'm fine dad, Calum's here so I'm fine," I said hugging him back. We released and I told them I was staying the night. Calum's parents couldn't because they had really important work days tomorrow but they would be back right after. My parents left with Calum's. Mikey said he had to get back to Carrie so he said bye to Calum and he would be back tomorrow. I moved a chair next to Calum's bed. By now he was cleaned off and he had got his stitches done.

"How ya feeling?" I asked.

"Like a but cheek," he said with a pout. I giggled

"You'll feel better soon," I said.

"I screwed up Marysa," he said looking up to the ceiling.

"It wasnt-" I tried to say but he interuppted me.

"It was my fault! I was mad. Mia, she wanted to be just friends and I saw her out with another guy, I was driving home and I drove past a red light," he said. He was still wrong. It was my fault. I started crying again.

"It was my fault," I said curling my legs up and stuffing my head in my knees.

"Marysa-" he tried to say.

"No! I did it! I tries to set you guys up! It was me!" I yelled.

"Shhh... You didn't know," he said reaching out and arm and smoothing my hair down.

"But you warned me Calum! I should have listened to you! You were fine jerking off at night in your room!" I yelled again.

"Dude! Shut up before you get kicked out! I don't want to be alone!" He said in a whisper/yell.

"I'm so sorry Calum," I said.

"Its ok," he said with a weak smile. I smiled back. "Sleep next to me tonight," he said pulling the blanket off of the spot next to him where he scooted over. I slid in and we talked quietly and then I heard him doze off into sleep. I felt my eyelids start to fall. And then I fell asleep next to a warm, comforting Calum.