Hey Loser

Hellooo I am Marysa Lynn. I am 18 years of age, and I have a lot of history with the Aussie boys of the band known as 5 seconds of summer, and I mean a lot. I went through it all with them. Well I literally mean that with Calum, I have known him since we were in diapers, my mum and his mum were best friends, and still are. And with Mikey for almost 9 years, and met him through Calum. I saw Luke's YouTube videos and he was amazing, and still is but for a 14 year old, damn. But I knew I couldn't befriend him, because of his rivalry with Mikey, and I was kinda bummed. He seemed like a cool kid. But then Michael got over it and now I have known like for about 3 years now. I met Ash when he stopped by at Calum's and Calum introduced me to him and we were instant friends. I liked his awkwardness, is that weird? Aha never mind that but I've known him for 2 years. I miss them to death, they all call me and we face time each other, but it's not the same. I can't wait for them to come home so I can hug the life out of them! Weird again? Ya I know. Right at this moment I am sitting in Calum's sister's room waiting for her to hurry up and get my freaking ice cream! She ran to Dairy Queen and she is such a slow driver! That pretty much why I decided yo wait at home, and Calum's home is like my 2nd home. And his sister is like mine, and Calum is like my brother! I literally call his mum, mum! I mean how could you not? When you know someone your whole life you can't just not love the crap out of em'. *vibrate*

"Hello, this is Hannah Montana, YOU HAVE THE BEEEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!" I screamed into the phone.

"Oh my gosh why do you have to scream in the phone when I call you??" Calum asked back.

"Because I love you," I answered back.

"Heyyyy stop flirting with me!" He joked at me.

"Oh shut up Calum Thomas Hood! You wish I was in love with you!" I said back.

*ding dong*

"Why don't you answer the door love?" Calum asked.

"Calum...." I said suspiciously.

"Marysa....." He said mimicking me. I ran down as fast as I could and yanked the door open. Standing there was Calum in black skinny jeans and a Green Day T-shirt on with all black converse.

"CALUM!!!" I screamed.

"HEY LOSER!!" Calum screamed back.

I jumped into his arms and cried in his shoulder.

"Calum, I missed you so much!" I said with hiccuping breaths.

"I missed you too, it was like hell," Calum said as he held me tight.

My legs were wrapped around him and I cried a little more but then we broke apart. His scent was good though, fresh and not too strong but not to faint.

"I think mum is in her room, you should surprise her," I told Calum.

"Ok," Calum said.

We ran down to her room and I knocked on the door. She opened the door and then Cal popped out next to me

"Oh my goodness baby!" Mrs. Hood exclaimed when she saw Calum.

"Hey mum!" Calum said as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Its good to have you back Cal," I said and smiled at him and he smiled back.