My Birthday

"Wake up baby," Luke whispered. His lips tickled my ear.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"I want to give you your present," he said.

"If you're naked I swear to god Lucas," I said.

"I'm not naked.... Yet," he said.

"Oh Luke," I said stretching up and opening my eyes. Then I covered my mouth with my hands. "THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU KNOW I'VE WANTED ONE SINCE FOREVER!" I said wrapping my hand around his neck and kissed him. He got me a giant life-sized teddy bear.

"I pay attention," he said pulling out a box from behind him.

"Is that for me?" I asked pointing at the box.

"No its for Jimmy," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. I openrdbthe box and there was a smaller box.

"Gos damn it Luke!" I said.

"C'mon," he said. I kept on opening the continuous boxes until I got to a small box. I looked up to see Luke on 1 knee. I cupped my free hand over my mouth and I felt tears gather in my eyes. He took the box from my hand and opened it. "Marysa, will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded wildly because I couldn't speak. I hugged him.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes," I managed to break out. He grabbed my hand and placed the ring on my ring finger. He was smiling like an idiot but it was cute. "Its beautiful," I say between my crying breathing.

"I'm glad you think so," he said kissing me. I was starting to calm down.

"Cana I post a picture?" I asked him.

"Ya why not?" He said. I snapped a quick pic and posted it in Instagram with the caption, best gift ever, and tagged Luke.

"Im so happy," I said hugging Luke again.

"The guys want you to go to their houses, they have presents," Luke said. I just smiled and skipped out the room.

"Can we eat first?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"We don't have any food you know?" Luke says walking down the stairs.

"Ohhh ya we moved in yesterdayyyy," I said.

"Let's stop at McDonalds," Luke said.

"Yes, you know exactly what I want," I said grabbing his hand. We went to McDonalds and ate and went to Calum's place. I knocked and Calum was at the door in a second with a bouquet of roses.

"Awww Calum," I said hugging him. Then he held out a box. I opened it and there was a necklace with a heart charm. "This is so sweet, thank you," I said hugging him again.

"So how did you like Luke's gift?" He asked.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Duh," he said.

"Well I said no," I said.

"No you didn't! I saw your picture Instagram," he said grinning.

"Darn, you got me," I said shrugging.

"Ya well, happy 19th baby sis," he said.

"I'm only like 7 months older than me," I said crossing my arms.

"Ya I know, but you're still younger than me," he said.

"Whatever, thank you so much Cal," I said hugging him one last time and me and Luke left.

"We need to stop home to put these in water," I told Luke. We stopped at our house to put the roses in a vase. I put on the necklace and went to Michael and Carrie's house. When we knocked and Michael answered shirtless it brought back memories. Guilty memories. I flinched and Luke noticed so he tightened his grip around me. He looked down into my fave to make sure I was ok. I have a nod to tell him I was fine. He brought up his head.