Michael

"Hey, I really wanna see you, I miss you so much, you know I need you ;) text me when your free to come over," I read from from my phone. It was from Michael. He's so sweet and I love his hair. Such a great friend.

"Hey, I'm on my way rn, you better not be in your underwear ;)" I texted back

I ran out the door and walked to his house. I knocked on his door our "secret code" hoping he would remember it. And right before he opened the door I realized his parents weren't home either. Great, I hope nothing like Luke's house happens again. When he opened it he was in his underwear, of course. But guess what, I hugged him anyways

"MIKEY!!" I screamed as I jumped and wrapped my legs around him, why were the guys so tall?.

"Hey girly," he said as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad your back!" I screamed. I could feel his strong back under my hands, and I felt his faint abs under my stomach, why did I wear a crop top?

"Me too," he said and placed me down.

"Now put on some clothes you nasty!!" I exclaimed at him.

"Marysa there's something I want to do," he said blushing.

"Ok, go ahead," I said. Then Michael started to bend over to get close to me and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I felt my body come closer to his. And when I looked up, our lips met. They moved in sync, he felt different from Luke's kiss, Luke's was different though, more passionate, I think Mikey's just shy. And. Then we pulled away, shorter than Luke's kiss. Then I walked inside and he got dressed.

"So, how was Australia when we were gone," Michael asked.

"Boring, but I had Mali and my other friends and stuff," I told him as I was sitting on his counter and he grabbed a beer, oh Michael.

"Poor baby," he said as he came up to me and kissed my cheek and I felt all my body heat run up to my cheeks.

"Ya," I said pushing my bottom lip out and pouting.

"I'm sorry," he said and I opened my legs and he propped himself between them so we were the same height. I locked him there by closing them behind him. We were close, his open bottle behind my waist. Then he brought it up and turned to the side and took a swig. I took it from him and I took a swig too.

"Naughty girl!" He said taking it back.

"Naughty boy! Do you greet all the girls you invite over in your underwear!?" I replied.

"Only the pretty ones," he said coming close to my face. I could smell the beer in his breath.

"Michael," I said

"Hmm?" He hummed

"Kiss me," I said placing my hand on the back of his neck. Then our lips were intertwined. It was a short and sweet make out session.

"What time is it?" I asked when we pulled away.

"8:30 pm," he replied.

"I should get going," I placed my hands on his cheeks and pushed them forward making his lips go into a duck face and kissed him.

"Ok, bye love," he said. I jumped down and walked to his door and opened it. I turned around and waved and he waved back. Then I walked home, unlocked the door, skipped to my room, got ready for bed and fell asleep.