Interview, with me?

Its been 3 days and Luke should be coming home today. Andy left yesterday cause he wanted to see his girlfriend, I didn't blame him. I'm missing Luke like hell right now. I'm on twitter responding to tweets about people congratulating me on the purposal. I haven't posted that I'm pregnent. I started blasting "Good Girls" on my speakers and screaming along. I turn around from my rocking it and I see Luke laughing at me. I start laughing too.

"Baby!" I yell and hug him. I can't jump into his arms cause I don't want to harm the human being forming inside of me.

"Pack up," he whispers.

"Why?" I ask.

"We got asked to do an interview with you," he says.

"Yaaayyy," I say. We start walking up the stairs. "How long will it be?" I ask. When I walk into Jimmy is sleeping on our bed. I pet his little head with my index finger.

"About 5 days," he says.

"Cool," I say. I call up Carrie because I assume she's not coming. She's not. I ask her to take care of Jimmy for a while. Of course she says yes and I start to pack.

"Oh and we're leaving right now," he says when I'm done packing.

"You just got back," I laugh.

"Ya I know," he says.

"You're a silly lad," I say walking down the stairs with my 2 suitcases.

"Well let's catch the flight he says grabbing his suitcases as well. We enter the car after Carrie comes to pick up Jimmy.

"We're going home," he says.

"Wait the interview is in Australia??" I ask.

"Yup," he says. We start driving.

"Luke, sing Long Way Home," I say. He starts singing. He removes a hand from the wheel and places it on my thigh. I grab it off and hold it.

"When you sing, my heart beats faster," I say.

"You make me heart beat faster in general," Luke says.

"You need a tatoo," I say.

"Why?" He asks giggling.

"You should get one that says, sometimes to really live you gotta try," I say.

"Because?" He asks.

"Because those are the next lyrics after the one I got," I say.

"I don't know, maybe." He says. We just have a normal conversation on our way to the airport.

"Throwing rocks at your window at midnight," I sing.

"You met me in your backyard that night," Luke sings after me.

"In the moonlight you look just like, an angel in disguise," we both sing together. We started singing Wrapped Around Your Finger for the rest of the drive.

"Your songs remind me of our memories all together," I say.

"How does this one remind you of a memory?" He asks.

"Well, it reminded me of the last night we spent together," I say looking out the window.

"When I came to your house at 2 in the morning," he says.

"And you threw a rock at my window," I say.

"And you jumped out your window and we laid on a blanket looking at the sky," he says.

"And you kissed me, and said I looked my an angel when the moon shined on me," I say started to get watery eyed.

"And you were mine that night," he says.