Guardian

The drawing above took me forever to complete. I first did Bennett then decided to add Fischl. Hope you enjoy. (And Oz is in the corner)

"What is sound?" Razor asked. Everyone stopped and heard metal scraping against each other.

"Could that be a..." Bennett began. Fischl was thinking the same thing.

"A Ruin Guard!?" They both asked at the same time. Suddenly, a robotic hand thrusted out of a nearby snow pile. It was bigger than what Bennett and Fischl had originally seen.

"We need to get out of here!" Mona said.

"Wait, it'll fire rockets if we get too far away from it." Bennett said. The Ruin Guard forced its way out of the snow. It was massive and had two branches growing out of the top of it. It was more advanced than the usual ones Bennett and Fischl see.

"What do?" Razor asked, pulling out his claymore. Fischl had her bow in hand as Bennett pulled out his sword.

"I-I don't know!" He said. In all the luck of the world, they found a new kind of Ruin Guard. Well, Bennett was with them. The Ruin Guard looked down at them. That's when everyone noticed it was a little damaged. Sparks came from its arm and the light at the front of it flickered. It was still dangerous though. Fischl quickly strung her bow.

"Let's take it out!" She said. She quickly fired multiple shots. As she did, the Guard blocked them with its arm. Razor ran up and attacked it's leg. He did little damage, if anything, dented it. Bennett tried to get its attention and Mona used Hydro to attack. It was almost unharmed. Suddenly, it began to charge something up, and it was facing Bennett.

"Bennett!" Fischl shouted. Razor quickly ran in front as a laser shot out from the Guard. It hit his claymore.

"Hot... and strong." He said. The laser stopped. As it did, Fischl saw smoke come from its legs. Some sort of cooling system. She quickly aimed for it and fired a bolt of electricity.

"Oz!" She called out. Oz was summoned and he quickly swooped in to fire his own bolts of electricity at it. Fischl's initial shot hit the leg of the Guard. It's leg dropped, and so did its body. He was on one knee now, kneeling. Bennett ran in quickly. His sword lit on fire. He quickly ducked its arm and landed his sword on its front area. The sword made a little explosion that blew Bennett back a little. He slid back to where Mona and Fischl were.

"Are you okay?" Fischl asked. Bennett nodded.

"I feel my bones hurting every time I step. They're probably dislocating every step, but it's fine. I'm used to it." He said. Razor quickly ran to them.

"What do we do?" Mona asked. The Ruin Guard turned away from them as a few rockets fired out from its back.

"Rockets!" Fischl shouted. Mona got in front of them. She quickly made a small shield of water before the rocket impacted. They still exploded and still did damage to everyone. Smoke cleared to show that the Ruin Guard was back up.

"Ah... my leg..." Fischl said. Mona was holding her arm. Razor was bleeding but still held his sword. Bennett looked forward at the Guard before he felt a small heat on his hip. He looked to see his Vision glowing.

"Don't worry." He said standing up. He grabbed his Vision.

"It's charged up. You'll be fine in no time!" He said. From him, a circle of fire burst out and surrounded them. Their wounds were covered with fire. However, it didn't burn. In fact, it felt warm and welcoming, and they felt better by the second.

"I've used it once when I first got it, and I've been able to use it again when it glows. Looks like we got lucky." Bennett said. Razor stood up next to him. Fischl aimed her bow. The Guard charged up a laser again.