Progression

Don't forget to leave some suggestions for story ideas! Enjoy the chapter!

One Month Later...

Bennett's and Fischl's relationship was getting closer and closer as days went by. However, it wasn't by very much. Things they'd do months ago they'd still do now, and they still get way too embarrassed when trying to interact with one another. Not to mention, Oz was always there, but he made sure to give them time every once in a while. Even when Oz was away, the two would still be too nervous. Fischl was getting ready for bed when Oz spoke up.

"Mein Fräulein. I'm certain your relationship with Bennett is going well, correct?" He asked. Fischl turned a little red.

"Y-Yes... why do you ask?" She replied.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you. I've always seen myself as sort of a parent for you, but if you ever ask me to leave the two of you alone for some time, I gladly will. I shall not interfere with your relationships." Oz bowed. Fischl sighed.

"I-It's fine! You give us enough time anyway. It's not like we do much." Fischl replied.

"Oh, I'm sure you two do plenty of romantic stuff when alone, correct?" Oz asked. Fischl didn't say anything.

"Mein Fräulein?" Oz asked once more. Fischl turned to him.

"W-We don't do much!" She said. Oz's lower beak dropped.

The Next Day

Fischl and Oz left their building. Bennett met them on their way to their destination.

"Hey! Ready for another commission?" Bennett asked. Fischl shook her head.

"Maybe some other time! Today, I must go and deal with errands! W-We can talk later!" Fischl exclaimed.

"O-Oh... okay then..." Bennett replied, a little sad. Fischl began to lightly jog to Mona's house. Bennett looked down.

"Did... I do something wrong?" He asked himself. He thought for a moment and decided to ask the not to expert experts.

"Mona... Mona!" Fischl shouted twice, banging on her door. The door swung open.

"Oh my archon WHAT!?" Mona screamed, obviously angry.

"Heh, looks like I have achieved being a nuisance to the astrologer!" Fischl said. Oz landed on her head.

"Quiet. Anyway, you know why we're here. I told you yesterday." Oz said.

"You've what!? How!?" Fischl asked.

"Right, I remember. Come in." Mona said reluctantly. Fischl was confused on how Oz got out, but he has his ways. They entered to see Barbara and Noelle.

"What? I thought you weren't expecting us. Your reaction was quite peculiar" Fischl stated.

"I was angry because it sounded like you were trying to knock my door down. Anyway, you've been in a relationship with Bennett for a month now, correct?" Mona asked. Fischl nodded.

"Y-Yes." She said. Noelle took her hands.

"Congratulations! I'm proud of you!" She smiled. Fischl nodded again.

"So, you two must be lovey-dovey all the time, correct?" Barbara asked. Fischl didn't say anything.

"That's the issue." Oz replied. Mona sighed.

"Fine. I'm sure you've at least done something, right? Like you cuddle or hug all the time. Maybe even pecks on the cheek?" Mona asked. Fischl blushed just thinking about that.