Here we go again...

Izuku was back at the pregnancy troubles again. Such as moodiness and morning sickness. He hated it, Akari mostly stayed home to help him while Katsuki worked. Akari was slowly getting aggravated with Izukus requests. She would call Katsuki every day, causing him to come home early. Izuku of course didn't mind, he wanted his husband home. 

Katsuki ended up working from home. Izuku always sat in his office during the day. Katsuki would be annoyed slightly but never said anything, he didn't want to upset the omega. Izuku would always ask questions and finally Katsuki gave up. "Izuku enough of the fucking questions. I'm swamped with work. I need the quietness. Got it?" Izuku sniffles and leaves the room with a sad whine. Katsuki rubs his neck and sighs. "Damnit..." 

Izuku had started to avoid his husband whenever he came into the room.  Katsuki sighs "Izuku please..." Izuku hums pretending not to hear him and yawns cooking lunch for them. Izuku hurt mentally knowing that his husband didn't want him around. Kat just shook his head and goes upstairs. He was going to wait until Izuku came to him.

Heyyyyyyy I am aliveeeee! Jk but seriously I am sooooo sorry for no updates. Life has been extremely wild lately. xoxo