Happy Family?-

~~~~~~~~A year later~~~~~~

"BABE help me get her ready please!" Izuku yelled from their daughter's room one afternoon. Katsuki goes up "What's wrong love?"  Izuku huffed "she won't stay still."  Katsuki chuckles and helps him dress her. "Akari please love... calm down." Akari kicks her feet squealing. Izuku smiles and picks her up. Katsuki smiles softly.  

Katsuki walks downstairs to clean up as the phone rings. "Hello?" Katsuki spoke. The voice cried "Ground Zero we need assistance now!" Katsuki groans quietly "text me the address." He hung up and went upstairs to change. Izuku fed Akari her breakfast waving him off. 

The news was always on when one of the two was out on the job.  "Red Riot is here with us today. Tell us... How long has this scandal with Ground Zero been going on?" Izuku froze "scandal...?" The news went on "about a year or so... Man I can't ever forget how he asked me" The reporter smiles "But isn't he married to another hero?" Kirishima nods "He was." Izuku tears up. Akari crawls over to him as he picks her up and goes upstairs to pack. 

Katsuki came home a few hours later "Izu? I'm home!" Izuku was already long gone as the episode of the news played over repeating... "Red Riot is here with us today. Tell us... How long has this scandal with Ground Zero been going on?" Katsuki gasped "FUCK!" He called Kirishima. No answer. He knew this wouldn't end well . 

Im back from the dead.... LOL sorry for REALLY slow updates... there's a lot going on.... ill try to be better at it.... plz vote and comment... 

XOXO~lexi