You are kidding right?!

I got this from @DEKU_KUn010  thank you!!

Everything in the Bakugou-Midoryia household had calmed down. Akari was now saying full sentences and became VERY verbal always taking Izukus side. Izuku, of course, would laugh as it left Katsuki in a loss for words.

Izuku was in the kitchen one morning as Katsuki was playing with Akari when the call came in. Katsuki left his phone on the kitchen table so Izuku answers it. "Hello?" The voice answers "Izuku?" Izuku recognized the voice "Hi Marsu, what's wrong?" Marsu sniffs "Please let Katsuki know Mitsuki passed." Izuku gasps "She what?" Marsu sighs "She was in a car accident." Izuku nods "Ill let him know...let me know if you need anything." Marsu hangs up. Izuku looked into the front room and sighs softly hating the fact he had to tell his husband. 

Akari went down for her afternoon nap and Izuku sat on Katsukis lap. "Honey I have something to tell you..." He sighs. Katsuki looked at him "Whats wrong Izu?" Izuku looked down "Your mom was in a car accident and didn't make it...." Katsuki  was in shock "You're kidding me right?" Izuku tears up "I wish I was..." Katsuki looked down "This is bullshit!" He raged. Izuku got up "I know your upset but you have to calm down!" Katsuki glared at his husband "Calm down?!" Izuku sighs "I am so sorry she is gone but I am here to help you NOT be screamed at." Katsuki sighs "I'm sorry, I just wish I could have had my final goodbyes..." Izuku hugs him "I know." Katsuki hugs him  back "Thank you" 

Katsuki finally got over the fact that his mom was in a better place and focused on his family more. 

SORRY its bad I tried... Sorry I've  been dead-  I love yall <3

XOXO~~author-chan