Date Night

~Akari is now 16~ 

Katsuki was helping their second child get ready for bed when Akari walked downstairs in an extra revealing dress. Izuku smiles "You look, beautiful princess." Akari blushes "Thanks, mom..." She makes a twirl. Katsuki walks down "The hell is this?" He glares at the outfit. "Daddy my boyfriend and I are going out." She says innocently. Katsuki growls "And getting pregnant?!" Izuku sighs "dear, please calm down." Katsuki growls more "Go change now or you are not going" Akari hears the car horn and dashes out.

Katsuki was put into a bad mood all night.  Izuku sighs "She is 16 Kacchan..." Katsuki ignores his comment. "You know that she will be smart about her choices." Katsuki huffs "She knows better." He goes upstairs. 

Once she got home she was crying. Izuku calms her down. "H-he dumped me..." She sniffles and hugs Izuku. "Shhh honey it will be okay..." he hums "Why don't you go take your makeup off and get into something more comfortable and head to bed, we can talk about this tomorrow." She nods and did so. 

Katsuki bit his lip to stay calm from yelling at her and or anyone else. HE was furious about the whole situation. 

 Ahaha I'm back from the d e a d. I am so so sorry. I've lost everything I had to write. I love the support I'm getting!!! Ill TRY to update more