Wait What pt 2

Where am I?" Kacchan flung to the beside. "Hey bunny. We are at the hospital. Rest okay?" Deku nodded. The doctor came back in. "Oh good your awake. So here is the news. You are......."
Kacchan sat up "we are what?" The doctor sighed "Izuku has a condition where you can have kids. It looks like the doctors made it so you don't have monthly periods but after this you should." Kacchan was shocked. "After what!?" He growled. Deku put his hand on Kacchans arm. "You're pregnant. Congrats. You may leave after some tests." The doctor left the room. Deku started to cry. "I'm sorry Kacchan" he cried. Kacchan looked as if he saw a ghost. "Did you know?" Kacchan asked. Deku shook his head no. Kacchan sighed. "Well, guess this means we are starting a new chapter in our life sooner than expected." Kacchan smiled and hugged Deku. Deku snuffed "really?" Kacchan nodded and kissed his hand. The doctors were finished by four am. "I'm calling in for the both of us" Kacchan said once in the car. Deku stayed quiet. "Bunny? Are you okay?" Kacchan saw he was quiet but crying. Kacchan took his hand. "Hey, it's okay. We can do this" Deku nodded and looked out of the window. "Want anything?" Deku nodded no but stayed mute. They walked in the house and Deku went to bed. Kacchan texted the company letting them know that they were taking a day off and why. Then he went to bed.
Midoryia woke up about three hours later with pains. He slowly got out of Kacchans grip. He walked downstairs and started to research do's and don't's of pregnancy. About twenty minutes later Kacchan woke up and made his way downstairs. "It's like 7:30 what are you doing?" He yawned. Deku still wouldn't talk at him. Kacchan walked up and pulled Deku up And sat him on his lap kissing his neck. He knew it would help. "Baby please." Kacchan whispered in dekus ear. Deku sighed he couldn't stay mad. "You told me you had protection." He said finally. Kacchan sighed. "So this is why you've been ignoring me. I'm sorry Izuku." Kacchan never hardly called him Izuku. "I still love you. And I'm happy your having my child. Our child." Izuku smiled. "Yeah?" Kacchan smiled. "Yes. Now can we go to bed?" Deku nodded. "Okay thank you" Kacchan laughed. He picked Deku up and carries him upstairs. "Love you Bunny" Izuku snuggles into Kacchan. "Love you too" they fell asleep again.
About noon Bakugou woke up seeing his husband curled next to him. "He is so cute" Kacchan gets up and goes down to make food. After about ten minutes Kacchan heard a small "Morning" Kacchan smiled. "Morning Bunny. How are you feeling?" Deku yawned "I feel sick but okay" Kacchan sighed. "Want some food?" Kacchan offered. "No." Deku sighed. "Your going to eat later then okay?" Deku nodded. "Look I'm sorry. I know you and our child need to eat okay?" Deku smiled. "I know babe" he kissed Kacchan on the cheek before running to the downstairs bathroom.  Kacchan sighed and ate.