Wait what?!

Deku's pov
Three years ago I married a great man! Bakugou Katsuki. Yes he is kind. No he doesn't bully me anymore. He only did that due to the fact he had no clue how to deal with his emotions. I love him the same. He is currently Number two hero. Right behind me. He isn't happy about that still. We work in the same agency so we are hardly ever apart.
3rd pov
Deku woke up around two AM rushing to the bathroom to throw up. Kacchan shook awake as he heard Deku throw up. He stood in the bathroom doorway. "Are you okay?" Deku nodded. "I'll be fine. Go back to bed." Kacchan chuckles and walks up to him sitting on the edge of the tub rubbing his back "you should know I'm not going to do that" Deku stopped throwing up and laid his head on kacchans lap. Kacchan played with his hair. "Are you okay bunny?" Deku nodded. "For now" Kacchan smiled "want anything?" Kacchan asked. Deku looked up. "Cuddles and water?" Kacchan smiled and lifted him up to the bed. "Okay I'll be right back with water." He walked downstairs and got water and came back up. Deku sat up on the bed panting and sweating. "Bunny?" Kacchan asked getting on the bed. "Bunny? Are you okay. Your both cold and hot." Kacchan asked handing him the water. Deku didn't answer. "Okay your staying home tomorrow. We are going to the hospital now!" Kacchan picked Deku up bridal style and carried him to the car. "K-Kacchan." Deku whimpers. "Yes bunny?" Kacchan asked driving. "A/C" Deku mumbled. Kacchan turned the A/C on thinking it's the flu. They arrived at the hospital and Deku was admitted. They ran several tests on him all coming up inconclusive. "Have you two been doing anything sexual in the last month?" The doctor asked Kacchan very serious. "Yeah why would that matter?" Kacchan began to worry. Did he hurt his bunny? The doctor sighed. "We have one last test..." he left the room. Nurses came in and drew blood as Deku was absorbing the fluids to get him awake. About ten minutes later Deku woke up. "K-Kacchan? Where am I?" Kacchan flung to the beside. "Hey bunny. We are at the hospital. Rest okay?" Deku nodded. The doctor came back in. "Oh good your awake. So here is the news. You are......."