Month 8

A/N I time skip cuz why not. I'm amazed at the reads I have!!!! Thank you so much!

Izuku sat in the family room waiting for his husband to come home from the store. Katsuki came home and looks at his husband who was asleep. "Izu?" Katsuki shook him slightly "hm oh hi Kacchan" Izuku yawns. "Honey go to bed.." Izuku shakes his head "no your home so I want to be with you..."  Katsuki sighs. "Honey please?" Izuku sighed and walked upstairs.  Katsuki puts the items away and cleans the house knowing in six weeks their baby girl would be here. Katsuki was so excited. He couldn't wait. He knew it would be a fun time.

ONE WEEK LATER

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled one afternoon after feeling a hard kick. The only problem was that Katsuki wasn't home.  Izuku yelled again. Nothing, he called him. "please pick up Kacchan...." Kacchan answered, "Hey honey, you okay?"  Izuku sighed, "No I am not okay! Where the hell are you?!" Katsuki was taken aback by the anger in his voice "I went to the store and stopped by the office I will be home soon..." Izuku sighed "hurry home then!" Izuku hung up. Katsuki sighed and came home shortly after. Izuku ignored him once he got home. "Babe please...." Izuku kept silent. Katsuki sighs and went into his office. Izuku lays in their bed sighing and rubbing his stomach "Daddy does love you... I promise he does"  

Katsuki sighs he hated that Izuku was angry at him. Yes, he had every right to be, but Katsuki had things to get done and he didn't want to wake him to tell him that he was leaving. Katsuki tried everything to get Izuku to talk, nothing worked. "Izu please..." Katsuki begged. "No Kacchan I need my time to myself." Katsuki gave up.  "I'll let you come to me" Katsuki walks to their bedroom and laid on their bed. 

Izuku sat on the couch and cried. He hated how he was feeling. He also knew it was hormones, all he wanted was to cuddle with his husband but he didn't like the fact that he acted like an ass to Katsuki. He was gonna go for a walk and try to clear his head.

Izuku wrote a note incase Katsuki got up and he left their apartment.  He hadn't been out twenty minutes and Izuku felt weak and shakey.... he collapsed on the sidewalk with the last thing he heard was "SOMEONE CALL 911!"

SOOOOOOOOO this chapter took 5 days to write..... oops. THANKS FOR 6.5K READS LIKE OMG!!! i love you all!!! HOPEFULLY, I will be better at updates!