Don't Leave Damn Nerd

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!"

Katsuki awoke to a phone call from the hospital. "Hello?" Katsuki spoke in a tired voice. "Hello is this Mr.Bakugou?" Katsuki sighed "Yes whats going on?" The doctor sighed "We have your husband... he is not doing well." Katsuki's heart skipped a beat. "Is the baby okay?!" The doctor sighs "Yes. We need you to come as soon as possible, we don't expect him to make it...."  Katsukis heart dropped "I am on my way" Katsuki sped to the hospital. 

About ten minutes later Katsuki arrived. He was rushed to Izukus room.  Katsuki teared up seeing him like that. Izuku was on a breather and the doctors couldn't find why he passed out. Katsuki was trying very hard to not flip on the nurses. He wanted his husband to be okay. 

Izuku had been in a coma for a week now. Katsuki found out that Izuku was pregnant with twins but one died after the fall. Katsuki hadn't eaten much since he was at the hospital the whole time. He refused to leave his husband's side. He couldn't help but blame himself for this. If he hadn't left without saying anything then Izuku wouldn't be here right now.  "Izu please wake up" Katsuki cried one evening. Izuku moves slightly. Katsuki bolts up "Izu??" Izuku smiled softly  Katsuki teared up happily. "Thank god your alive." Izuku nods "I wouldn't leave my husband alone" Izuku croaked slowly. Katsuki smiles softly. 

A  WEEK LATER

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled from the bedroom.Katsuki rushed upstairs to his husband who was on bed rest until birth.  "Yes love?" Izuku smiles  "I want cuddles!!" Katsuki smiles and lays down

 AHHH happy ending!! So sorry for not updating sooner..... But I will TRY to update more!  PLZ like and comment!! ^^

LEXI~